Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I probably worded it badly, Susie never said it - a FB member has said people on a Tattle have made vile comments and that it should be shut down because it can make people suicidal.
I wish people would actually come on to tattle before they spout this. Some people are out of line but the majority Of ppl on here are just calling out these instagrammers on their shady behaviour!!!!

Reactions: 7
This is how I feel too, sucked in. It’s left me feeling really yuck about SBS and embarrassed that I recommended her to people in the past!
Same for me as well. My friend then went on to recommend her friends and they all paid for analysis, all were pretty much the same word for word!

she questioned the results for her mum’s one and Susie came back to her in a very passive aggressive way. Leaves a bitter taste in ones mouth! I stopped going or commenting on the group so it stopped coming up in my feed for a while.

Emily seems lovely tho....

Reactions: 7
Glad to have found this thread. Have left a review on trust piolet myself tonight. I cannot believe the attitude of Suzie and her cult. Wish I had never spent money on my analysis. Feel like a complete mug if I'm honest. I'm usually one to believe if it's too good to be true, it generally is and I should have gone with my gut.

The attitude in that group stinks. I cannot believe how they are using the be kind movement as some kind of shield against genuine, and perfectly acceptable, customer disapointment.

I've always felt the tone was off/patronising, and while I was initially please with my analysis, my husband (of all people) quickly pointed out how vauge it was (he actually referred to it like a style horoscope).

The whole posting videos and statements anytime someone has a different opinion and chiming on about 'haters' is utterly pathetic.

I'd like to say that people will eventually see what the company is like, but I doubt it. I'm sure many of her cult will flock to trust pilot to throw 5 stars at her because they somehow think she's saintly. It's bizzare.

To find out too that she's literally employing people based on the Instagram... People who are giving advise about huge hair changes... Crazy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I missed the announcement yesterday but only saw her reply today and I'm fuming I haven't found this thread before!

I bought an analysis whilst on maternity leave with my 2nd (so ultra low self confidence, wobbly weight and poor mental health). I thought from all the reviews it would be life changing - waited about 2 weeks to be sent a fuckin pdf and an email beginning with "wow babe! You are stunning!" like... I'm no fool. I'm not stunning in any way shape or form. I found it so condescending and poorly written - like something you'd comment on an Instagram post "stun hun xx". Not to mention the analysis taught me nothing other than I definitely DON'T want to be dressing like the thousands in the "tribe" - chunky trainers, earrings, lipstick.

Gawk.
This is exactly how I feel. I got 'Wow hun you're HOT'...what are you talking about? So condescending and generic. I'm really annoyed I spent money on it. I tried to post in the facebook group a few times and always got denied because it wasn't technically 'my' colours. So basically admitting you can still look good in clothes that aren't exactly what they tell you to wear.

Can't believe she threatened people. She cannot sue you for a negative trustpilot review, please don't feel bullied into not leaving one. I've left one. When you run a business you have to accept some people are going to leave negative reviews (quite rightly in this case), if she can't handle that then running a business is not for her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I just can’t find the new group. Tried searching for it in the search bar and also tried clicking the link someone posted on here, with no success. Am I being a complete buffoon or has it disappeared?

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad to have found this thread. Like many others I feel like a complete mug to have paid for an analysis. I have always felt quite lost and like I don't 'fit in' so I jumped at this when I saw it recommended somewhere without doing enough research. The pdf was so generic and didn't really address my concerns, then the awful sycophantic and sheep like mentality in the Facebook group really got my back up.
The comment above comparing the analysis to a style horoscope is totally bang on! It's so vague and patronising.
At least now I know I don't want to actually fit in and I'm happy not being a clone!! I have found other groups that look more promising for actual advice/constructive criticism and let you express your opinion.
I've made loads of (what the admins would call) negative comments on the announcements and I'm not banned...yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've made loads of (what the admins would call) negative comments on the announcements and I'm not banned...yet!
I was quite vocal on there last night and today but finally got the boot earlier. My friend is still in though so she's been sending me interesting comments. I got a screenshot of a reply Susie has finally left in the fb group after people questioning where these comments calling her names are... "oh if only you could see my private inbox" well name and shame then! Why put up with it and be a martyr? Fight against online bullying of that's what you believe in!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her comment about her private inbox is one I've just replied to, sure I'll be booted by the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm one of the mugs that shelled put for a full analysis.

So it began like this.... 🙄

"Wow babe you're a gorgeous lady"... now, duck off with your effusive bollocks, I'm not a babe or gorgeous so dont come at me with the "You-must-start-with-positivity" bullshit mkay? I'm old enough to be your bleeping mum.

soooooo....

My colouring analysis. It was totally way off. Bad times. The clothes, having stated the parts I wished to hide, were what my stylist decided to show off... thanks hun, glad you read my profile I'd written... took me 2 seconds to write down the 4 areas I didnt want highlighting... roughly 2 seconds longer than you gave a tit to read it...

Then she gave me a long list of pictures stating what the item was "coat" "high waisted jeans" "dress"... as if she'd taken them from a child's "my first English book" ... Great, where they from? ... Who bleeping knows...that was obv too much effort... not even in my "colours"... still, I have 2 sheets that my grandkids can use to learn to read... "Point to the chunky heel" "find the white trainers" "find the leopard print"... bet there's a few of us that could do that by the sounds of it? 😬

So I had to follow the fb group to find out what I could wear... so far I was 70 nicker down and none the bleeping wiser.... so Facebook, can't ask for advice based on my season and shape cos "secret, hun" so I'm sat watching middle aged woman after middle aged woman whack on a kimono or a band tshirt and some clumpy white trainers or proper 80s vegan style sandals in the hope of not looking middle aged, whilst standing in front of an IKEA mirror surrounded by next tags and return labels and ask "does this suit me" (because they have no bleeping clue either, because they got the same bullshit pamphlets..).. oh and on a night out, why not try out a long dress with clumpy trainers and a leather or denim jacket... like the 3000 other women wandering around the highest street on a night out too, the bleeping tea-dress army was in force last time I ventured out to the local... fucks sake, was not feeling too spesh ...

I decided enough was enough, I wanted to see what our Suze was all about, so I dusted off the Gram, Oh, duck me, turns put she dresses like early 80s Jimmy Somerville/ Roland Rat or an extra from "Aint half hot Mum"... and I paid this woman to advise me on what to wear, when she looks like she's dressed in physical-sarcasm... and the bleeping Kaz bands???Im guessing hide her ears from the annoyed mutterings of pissed off women like me who paid a tit ton to get a pinterest pamphlet and royally mugged off.. Kaz band should be renamed the "la la la I can't bleeping hear you band".. and now she wants to charge the same price again, yearly, for this advice... nah mate.

Here's my advice...

Wear what makes you bleeping happy...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
oh I see. Thought it was something specific to do with a terrible viral hair analysis.

wonder if she just found Main Hustle School ok IG as well or if she was a client
I searched her in the group and she had posted previously about style stuff. They were odd really short questions though, I've left so can't show you!

Reactions: 2
Going back to the analysis they do, she would often sit there on the last day of people’s ‘due dates’ and say she has X amount of outstanding ones to complete, quite often she would state this on Instagram - so if anyone doesn’t think she / they just copy and paste massive chunks of information or simply just use templates then you need to get your head tested! Wonder how those women thought when it dropped into their inbox after waiting 10 days for it to come through knowing that she just rushed it through that day! The only personalised aspect of it was the wording in the email.....and I didn’t believe a word of what she said to me!!

Reactions: 5
Why does the subscription include a charity donation? What does Susie get out of that? Is it so she can say she has raised £X by the end of the year?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.