Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief I clicked on the first daily mail article I could find by her and she mentions her son's name a total of 4 times. She's got some nerve.

If you're not honest online, your lies will come back to bite.

View attachment 229944View attachment 229945View attachment 229946
Yes articles in the press when it suits her. This is when SBS started working with a PR to go viral following the primark “incident” and was rolling in the glory sharing her articles everywhere .

Reactions: 3
I've been thinking about this lots and I think Patreon is a great tool for content creators (not basic witch instagrammers but actual bloggers who have knowledge to impart) it gives them an income but she's using it completely "wrong". Susie sells a product, It's like M&S telling you that when you buy your morning pastry for £1 that you need to also sign up to a subscription service at £72 a year to be shown how to best enjoy that pastry.
Yes, I agree with that. Dawn O'Porter moved onto Patreon last year as she, quite rightly IMO, said that her writing is her job and if people want to read what she writes on the internet then it's only fair she should get paid for it. Her Instagram is for silliness and general chat but she wanted a separation from that and her day to day job. Makes sense and you don't see anything on her Instagram that is also on her patreon so her content is kept exclusive.

How it works as a business is less clear as surely you need to promote yourself outside of a private forum to keep business coming in so you cannot keep all content exclusive. The fb group was great for that as so many people lurked before buying a service and knew there was a community waiting for them afterwards Most people will not subscribe before buying a service and will have no idea what the forum is like until they're asked to pay for it. Not very enticing...

Reactions: 8
I think the problem is susie thinks everyone should love her as much as she loves herself. How dare people not follow her unquestioningly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Award Winning Stylist”.

Despite being fat I’m an award winning slimmer because I got a sticker on my book once.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The start of the Daily Mail articles was the beginning of the end for her IMO. Then the trip to NY. I think her ego outstretched her ability. Sad really as her concept and the idea of it I think is good and it really has helped some women out who have been in a terrible style rut for years.
On the other hand there really are some lost souls on the Facebook group who just don’t get to get it even after an analysis yet you can’t say anything to them to guide them or give advice because it’s seen as being unkind. You could tell when an outfit didn’t work on someone because it would get very little likes and hardly any interaction from fellow members. 😑😑

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The start of the Daily Mail articles was the beginning of the end for her IMO. Then the trip to NY. I think her ego outstretched her ability. Sad really as her concept and the idea of it I think is good and it really has helped some women out who have been in a terrible style rut for years.
On the other hand there really are some lost souls on the Facebook group who just don’t get to get it even after an analysis yet you can’t say anything to them to guide them or give advice because it’s seen as being unkind. You could tell when an outfit didn’t work on someone because it would get very little likes and hardly any interaction from fellow members. 😑😑
that probably explains why the one time I put a picture up no one commented it was like tumbleweed pahahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My husband runs his own business and was recently slagged off on Linkd In, even with the info provided on there he didn’t have a case for legal action. She’d never be able to sue someone via a chat room in a million years. I’ve been on Mumsnet and here for all the deleted and not threads and no pictures of women were ever shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely this. She clearly has helped so many women which is great but it pained me to see some of the women in the group who had no idea what to wear before their analysis and no idea what to wear after because they didn't understand the advice they were given or just didn't know where to start with it all. And there was zero guidance available unless they wanted to.spend even more money...

Reactions: 5
Tut Tut dont say the F word! You might trigger someone.....be kind 😂
While i understood the body positive thing to a certain extent, it really gets my back up that my own feelings about myself have to be internalised and are not valid because I have to accommodate other people's feelings. Does that make any sense? For the team to preach about mental health, but then make people feel they're in the wrong for expressing how they feel about certain parts and then having to keep it to themselves 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
While i understood the body positive thing to a certain extent, it really gets my back up that my own feelings about myself have to be internalised and are not valid because I have to accommodate other people's feelings. Does that make any sense? For the team to preach about mental health, but then make people feel they're in the wrong for expressing how they feel about certain parts and then having to keep it to themselves 👎

Absolutely, I should be allowed to say, can you help me with an outfit to hide my legs/arms/tummy whatever because that's MY request about MY body. I dont want people to let me wander round looking like an egg on legs thanks!

Someone has been deleting comments on Susie's insta.....clearly the daily mail article has been mentioned as here is the reply but I cant find the original comment 🤔 I love how she admits to not reading the Daily Mail 😂 Susie will be disappointed! Also how she has been 'told that's the whole point of tattle' top research there 👌

Attachments

Reactions: 5
that probably explains why the one time I put a picture up no one commented it was like tumbleweed pahahaha
I do also think the algorithm has a lot to do with what shows up in people’s feeds! I’m sure you looked lovely!

This!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 in my analysis she picked out my legs and said how amazing they were! Like duck they are! They’re short and bulky!! Nothing nice about my legs!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, I should be allowed to say, can you help me with an outfit to hide my legs/arms/tummy whatever because that's MY request about MY body. I dont want people to let me wander round looking like an egg on legs thanks!

Someone has been deleting comments on Susie's insta.....clearly the daily mail article has been mentioned as here is the reply but I cant find the original comment 🤔 I love how she admits to not reading the Daily Mail 😂 Susie will be disappointed! Also how she has been 'told that's the whole point of tattle' top research there 👌

Spreading gossip: 'told that's the whole point of tattle' about a gossip site whilst also condemning said gossip site for sharing gossip. That is some sick, ignorant, arrogant twisted irony 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pissing myself at egg on legs. But yes! This is exactly what I was gonna say. Pretty sure another of my posts that got denied was because I said my boobs made me look huge in a high neck top. Don't police the way I explain what I like/dislike about my body.

I'm even more baffled at Susie now I know she's already made information about her son available on the daily bleeping mail of all places. Not a leg to stand on then with the 'I will sue' bollocks. Just what I would call BULLYING tactics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RitaSueBobtoo I’ve directed people to the new FB group. Also I’ve left a review on Trust Pilot. I think I was among the first women to be bullied by her and so she’ll remember me. She was vile.
Christ....call the police and get you locked up 👍😂Well what goes around comes around and people are getting wise to her now so the more people that see the other side of her the better. You can feel vindicated when you read other peoples experiences on here.

Reactions: 1
I see somebody claims we’re all bullies on IG now? The irony in somebody accusing people of bullying just for when airing their thoughts. Surely that’s a way of belittling others for having an opinion it itself? It’s hardly like you could speak to Susie about your concerns directly as she’d get the lawyers on you.

I only discovered Tattle recently and I throughly enjoy it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.