Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furloughedhousewife

I saw today or yesterday that she removed her MN comments and i was looking at a help thread on here earlier where I saw that she had asked about deleting her account. I read the TP reviews as soon as they went up and I immediately recognised her review and it looks like she used a real name, so I'm wondering if that's why or whether she had had some grief from SBS over it :unsure:
I saw this too. @Oopsadaisy i know you can see this . I really hope you are okay and thank you for all your help with helping people feel brave about speaking up . Its not just susie with feelings , its paying customers too. To feel cheated or threatened when you were seeking help you want to be treated with kindess. It takes courage to speak up and its taken a long time for people to feel brave enough to do so .

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yel

Chatty Member
She blatantly wrote that deceitful gaslighting post herself to share. It's such a text book error to screenshot it 3 seconds after it was posted :ROFLMAO: Yeah she'll say she spotted it on her feed, but it looks fishy to me to find a comment so quickly that perfectly fits her agenda from an empty/fake Instagram account.

1598966618051.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

barryjones

VIP Member
Ridiculous! Now she's trying to instil paranoia 'I didn't wanna mention it but your photo has probably been reposted and you've probably been slagged off on a forum so you better pay for this new group where no one can repost your photos'.

It's all because surprise surprise people started comparing their analyses and realised it was a shitty rushed copy and paste job. Now she's desperately trying to claw back any customers she can.

One of my posts got denied because I asked about styling a white tshirt and got told it 'isn't your colour'. Yeah well people have white tshirts, I'm not gonna chuck them out just cos you deem me an 'autumn' or whatever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Tuckshopstavern

@barryjones i had the same. I wanted advice on black jeans and a white shirt and was told it wasn't part of my autum colours so wouldn't be approved... Yet I was told in my email that because I'm "edgy" I could stick to those for a 'rock look'?

Following the 'style' advise I was given to a T, I Ended up walking around like pat butcher for the end of last year until I thew the towel in and realised what an absolute idiot I looked like. 😂

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
There are some brown nosers posting screenshots of the new group for the attention of the SBS admins. Fuckers.

I also seen a comment about how cheeky it was after asking for trust pilot reviews. They’ve got a point.

• Angry
  • Sick

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I’ve read all the Mumsnet threads (as they were going on) and all of this thread and I don’t recall ANY photos of group members being posted (and then deleted, because on Mumsnet they certainly would have been). There was one of Sarah on Mumsnet once I think, deleted now obviously. A stylist, anyway, definitely not a customer. Absolutely shocking lies from Susie! The more she posts, the more she seems like a desperate, calculating narcissist.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
OMG £6 a month to show your loyalty 😂😂😂 she really is a massive bellend isnt she. Can't handle any opinion that's not the same as hers so has taken her ball back and not playing out 😂😂😂😂 wonder if her 'stylists' will close their insta accounts to private unless you are subscribed too. Thinks shes Sky Sports 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
There's still a post on the SBS sisterhood page, people are really not happy. Terrible decision to do this.
Someone on there made a good point - they want to charge members £6 a month for content that is mainly provided by the said members. Ludicrous!

In her current FB group she has control over what is posted.
In the spin off Sisterhood group she will have ZERO control on posts about her business.
I think there will be far more disgruntled customer posts and people who feel they've been incorrectly analysed because they won’t have that fear of being ejected from the group.

Oh Susie, what have you done?
Hoisted by her own petard!

Reactions: 13

Curlywurly85

Long time lurker here. I discovered Susie last year when I was going through a rough time. I found her very refreshing and she gave me a lot of confidence to try new things. I had an analysis and was pleased with it until I found that I was becoming obsessed with it and wouldn't wear things that I liked to wear - I have stopped that now and am not as rigid with it. The final straw was last week when hourglasses were told not to wear capri length active wear - I'm sure I'm not the only one that couldn't care less what they look like when they are working out! Im there to sweat no make a fashion statement! I had to unfollow Susie and the other stylists during lockdown as I found their stern instruction of "get up and get dressed everyday" very upsetting, I was in the grips of a depressive episode and just getting out of bed was incredibly difficult most days let alone dressing up to go absolutely nowhere! I'm sure it was done from the right place but for someone that say she also suffers with her mental health, there was no acknowledgement of this. I cannot put my finger on it but over the past few months Susie has changed, I dont know if she has lost herself along the way but she isnt the same and that's really sad. It also concerns me that there is no mention of ethical fashion and make up, I hate fast fashion and testing on animals. I do have a lot of time for Emily, she is so funny and very down to earth. Its also great that she is a larger size as they need more plus sized representation. Regarding this forum there are no nasty or personal comments. You cannot stop people having an opinion on you when you put yourself out there. If it does upset you, dont read them.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I thought that was uncalled for to be honest. I haven't seen anything that would make anybody question her abilities as a parent. As pissed off as I am that I've spent good money and they've treated me poorly as a customer, I don't think that's ever ok and i can understand why she would be fighting to get those sorts of posts removed.
Welcome to tattle, I get why some people might not like that kind of comment but it's our #2 rule to not attempt to moderate or tell people what they should post as it turns the thread into a mess. Hit report to let the mods know, keep scrolling or ignore a user.

I understand people think parenting comments should be off-limits, but if an influencer is sharing their personal life including details about their children some people will inevitably an opinion on it. Do report if you think they cross a line :)

• Heart

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Yeah it was obvious that would happen she fucked her business by allowing people to discuss their analysis . Makes it pointless paying for it .
i think that if the analysis was *really* personalised and in depth then it wouldn’t be possible for others to share and take advantage of it for free, because it wouldn’t be personal to them. That’s the problem, they’re too generic.

I can’t believe how it’s gone from empowering and helping people to excluding those who have already probably paid for an analysis and helped to boost and set up a community support. I actually feel bad for her because there’s no way she could of predicted how bad this move was, she’s been badly advised.

Reactions: 12

Katienana

I think as well as putting off current customers this will stop her reaching new ones. The Facebook group helped her reach a bigger audience it will be much harder to attract people to an app. I pay £8 a month for Readly, that gets me access to Vogue, Elle, Grazia, Red, literally the best fashion journalism available.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Her 'big announcement' sounds like something an MLM hunbot would say. Drop hints, keep it vague, leak some teasers, reel em in, announce that you'll announce you're going to make your announcement...why does it sound like it's going to be 'a fantastic opportunity!'

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
People have started to blame us horrible trolls on here 🙄 not being funny but when did a group of grown up women with a difference of opinion become a troll? I've seen comments on here saying they dont like her outfits-opinon and that they dont like her lipstick choice-opinion again. I've not seen anyone say oh cant stand her shes a fat ugly cow (for example). I just dont get it. I would actually pay £60 a month for Tattle as it keeps me sane amongst these sycophants on social media 🤢

• Heart