Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's still a post on the SBS sisterhood page, people are really not happy. Terrible decision to do this.

There is the new Facebook page set up if anyone wants to join that. Just called styled sisterhood

I'm in that, as expected there are a lot of pissed off clients and then the usual flappers shouting be kind! Be kind! 🙄 people are bound to need a little rant....I feel like posting pssssst join Tattle on all the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anothe ironic or idiotic aspect of all of this is that she was always bleating on about how she didn’t do affiliate links or adverts (when really she did for her mates in an underhand “be kind” way) acting as if that would be “selling out”.. oh .. wait ....

Reactions: 4
There is a stylist on the new group called the custom edit, she has just clearly explained the science behind colours, i am following her now as she is keeping it honest and factual and also looks bloody amazing pregnant!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ActUlly the post about patreonwith the screenshots and guide is stilln o Facebook with the comments..

There's still a post on the SBS sisterhood page, people are really not happy. Terrible decision to do this.
Someone on there made a good point - they want to charge members £6 a month for content that is mainly provided by the said members. Ludicrous!

In her current FB group she has control over what is posted.
In the spin off Sisterhood group she will have ZERO control on posts about her business.
I think there will be far more disgruntled customer posts and people who feel they've been incorrectly analysed because they won’t have that fear of being ejected from the group.

Oh Susie, what have you done?
Hoisted by her own petard!

Reactions: 13
Someone on there made a good point - they want to charge members £6 a month for content that is mainly provided by the said members. Ludicrous!

In her current FB group she has control over what posted.
In the spin off Sisterhood group she will have ZERO control on posts about her business.
I think there will be far more disgruntled customer posts and people who feel they've been incorrectly analysed because they won’t have that fear of being ejected from the group.

Oh Susie, what have you done?
Hoisted by her own petard!
Yes I saw that! Poor woman who felt like she’s been used after posting so much content in the SBS current FB group and helping create a conversational community only to now have them charge for members to view other members posts.

Reactions: 3
She will be in the group chat getting smoke blown up her arse by her insta clingers about how shes made the best decision ever 🙄
Absolutely - she’ll be personally replying to everyone for the next few days, all chatty and friendly! When in reality she hardly ever appeared in her FB group!

Reactions: 3
It’s basically saying pay to join a chat group where people aren’t allowed to be honest, only nice? If you say something doesn’t look
Good you get banned for life . Ok Peggy Mitchell. Pile of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There is a stylist on the new group called the custom edit, she has just clearly explained the science behind colours, i am following her now as she is keeping it honest and factual and also looks bloody amazing pregnant!
Just followed her on insta. There is another page on insta called red leopard UK that show you all the different seasons and variations within those colour palettes by draping swatches of fabric next to the person's face.....although they seem more high end......I was hooked on those vids 😂

It’s basically saying pay to join a chat group where people aren’t allowed to be honest, only nice? If you say something doesn’t look
Good you get banned for life . Ok Peggy Mitchell. Pile of tit.

Peggy Mitchell 😂😂👏👏

GET OUTTA MY GROUP

• Haha
I've seen her a few times now on mrs gloss and like her style. She really does look amazing pregnant.

Just followed her on insta. There is another page on insta called red leopard UK that show you all the different seasons and variations within those colour palettes by draping swatches of fabric next to the person's face.....although they seem more high end......I was hooked on those vids 😂

Peggy Mitchell 😂😂👏👏

GET OUTTA MY GROUP
Exactly !

You’d have thought she’d have heard how well it went down on Mumsnet when they asked for money. Lead balloon.

Did she really think members would be thrilled with this subscription service?
Her FB group gave her business lots of FREE advertising which she will now lose.

I honestly don’t know what she was thinking. :unsure:

I hope Gemma Bray (TOMM) who she had coffee with the other day, is taking notes about what not to do with her online business! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Gemma Bray (TOMM) who she had coffee with the other day, is taking notes about what not to do with her online business! 🤣
Gemma had the sense to create an app with a “one off” payment of £5.
Had Susie done the same, instead of being greedy and wanting a monthly income from her customers, I think she would have had a very different reception and a lot more people would have signed up.

Reactions: 7
Had Susie done the same, instead of being greedy and wanting a monthly income from her customers, I think she would have had a very different reception and a lot more people would have signed up.
Yes I belong to the Team TOMM fb group but have never bought the app as I don’t feel the need to - I like that we have the choice! Was just hoping that Gemma wasn’t planning to take her group the same way! 🤣 She seems to be doing well as she currently is though.

Never understood why anyone needed a book/plan /app to help them write what is basically a to do list of keeping your house clear but anyway ..
Ready the comments it seems this is the course they do

Reactions: 1
A very well thought out post someone has posted on the SBS Patreon announcement post:

“I've been a member of this group for a while and taken so much inspiration and positivity from all of the uplifting and empowering posts. I am sad i wont see them anymore, though i understand the need for income generation and forward progression. If i may, i believe youve made several mistakes here.
1. You've assumed people in this group are the right audience to target for a paid for, online subscription although they're an audience who benefit from a free service at the moment.
2. You've given such little notice, and you haven't allowed any of your audience to make the choice to join- youve told them pay or nothing which in moving customers up the 'ladder of loyalty' really has the opposite effect.
3. If you used this group as a marketing tool for your paid subscription by offering 'sneak peaks' of what was available, you would have likely generated a more positive response as your audience are still accessing a free community
4. You've assumed what you propose to offer is something these group members are prepared to pay for- which judging by the comments it certainly isnt
5. Youve assumed this group can afford the subscription, which again judging by the comments people cannot. The cost of the analysis + new clothes + other services is a luxury most take time to save for. An additional expense is additional pressure, especially in this financial climate.
6. The biggest advantage you have as a business in having this group is endless testimonials and recommendations for those yet to purchase - this will stop from now.
7. Given the amount of competition your business faces from YouTube /Facebook /Pinterest /Instagram which are all free resources, this group is your USP and you've just lost that.
8. You've also assumed your subscribers want to donate to charity /this particular charity. With times being so tough, perhaps only charging the 60% and allowing your clients to make their own donations would go down better
9. You've also assumed your client base are technologically confident enough to want to use new apps and social media- again judging by comments here they are not.

By introducing this you're now only accessible to a much much smaller market segment, which will reduce your number of analysis sales, though depending on sign ups may result in the same/increased overall income.
I guess profit margins from the subscription are much higher than an analysis. It looks like youve decided to trade the ability to empower and increase the confidence of thousands of women in favour of the pr from 40% charity donations.

It seems the reaction to this post is overwhelmingly negative. Business is business but this strikes as a decision not well researched, implemented or considered. Dont want to be negative but i hope you read these comments and perhaps consider this further before closing down the group ❤ regardless, i wish you all the best. Business isnt about making friends, at the end of the day its about making money”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.