Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be in the group chat getting smoke blown up her arse by her insta clingers about how shes made the best decision ever 🙄

Reactions: 5
Susie will be crying herself to sleep tonight no doubt. Surely she must realise by now what a massive mistake she’s made. I would hope she must be on her new community doing damage duty and ensuring paying members are getting their money’s worth and engaging with them.

it will be interesting to see how she reacts on her IG stories in the next few days.

Reactions: 2
So, commenting has been turned off on the Live, and seriously thinned out - hardly any negative ones there now. In addition, there was a post for the announcement (the one that they've shared on their Instagram pages) but that's completely disappeared. That FB post had a huge backlash so am not surprised it's gone - although I am surprised she's been so audacious about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I’ve just seen the lady who has posted that her analysis said she is an hourglass.
I can see why she has queried it - she isn’t curvy at all.

Wow I’ve just seen the lady who has posted that her analysis said she is an hourglass.
I can see why she has queried it - she isn’t curvy at all.
Is that the one where people have commented saying shes more rectangle? I thought to be an hourglass your shoulders have to be the same width as your hips with a defined waist? But obvs.....I'm not trained 😂

Reactions: 1
Is that the one where people have commented saying shes more rectangle? I thought to be an hourglass your shoulders have to be the same width as your hips with a defined waist? But obvs.....I'm not trained 😂
I noticed her earlier too. Quite obviously either a rectangle or a strawberry 🙄 God knows how they get it so consistently wrong.

I think this app is a bad move. What on Earth was she thinking?

The app Patreon seems really controversial and a bad idea - associated with far right groups and recently lost a big lawsuit?!

• Wow
I noticed her earlier too. Quite obviously either a rectangle or a strawberry 🙄 God knows how they get it so consistently wrong.

I think this app is a bad move. What on Earth was she thinking?
She was thinking money and paying the marketing lady £100 an hour for this advice!

I'm sure she will still make plenty of money from the app. She only needs 10% of the original group to sign up to me netting a nice profit each month.

So much for the be kind message she swings about everywhere. There is nothing kind about what she has done tonight. Alienating many of her paying clients.

Reactions: 6
So, commenting has been turned off on the Live, and seriously thinned out - hardly any negative ones there now. In addition, there was a post for the announcement (the one that they've shared on their Instagram pages) but that's completely disappeared. That FB post had a huge backlash so am not surprised it's gone - although I am surprised she's been so audacious about it...
It’s gone because there where about 200 negative comments on it so it wasn’t serving her well .

• Heart
It’s gone because there where about 200 negative comments on it so it wasn’t serving her well .
Yes, exactly. But so blatant, and no-one is mentioning it's missing. Such a bleeping cult.

She'll make profit, at first but I think her long term income & business will suffer because how can they attract new customers if everything is behind a pay wall?

It's the kind of service people want to see & experience before paying out. It's really disrespectful to the women who have supported her tbh.

The app Patreon seems really controversial and a bad idea - associated with far right groups and recently lost a big lawsuit?!
Ha, well Ms Haslar does right for the Daily Mail so am not surprised in the least.

Sorry I just realised you were saying the same as me . Wow, can she get a refund on her marketing advice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.