Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have started to blame us horrible trolls on here šŸ™„ not being funny but when did a group of grown up women with a difference of opinion become a troll? I've seen comments on here saying they dont like her outfits-opinon and that they dont like her lipstick choice-opinion again. I've not seen anyone say oh cant stand her shes a fat ugly cow (for example). I just dont get it. I would actually pay Ā£60 a month for Tattle as it keeps me sane amongst these sycophants on social media šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Susieā€™s insta is still silent...

People have started to blame us horrible trolls on here šŸ™„ not being funny but when did a group of grown up women with a difference of opinion become a troll? I've seen comments on here saying they dont like her outfits-opinon and that they dont like her lipstick choice-opinion again. I've not seen anyone say oh cant stand her shes a fat ugly cow (for example). I just dont get it. I would actually pay Ā£60 a month for Tattle as it keeps me sane amongst these sycophants on social media šŸ¤¢
The irony of them blaming Tattle (and MN) is that people only started using these places as an outlet to air grievances because Susie et al had their hands over their ears going LALALALAAAAA when it came to customer feedback. If theyā€™d listened and acknowledged peopleā€™s thoughts on their service, none of this would have come about.
Sheā€™s her own undoing.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen any explanation as to why hundreds of members of the Facebook group were removed a couple of weeks ago without being given a reason?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen any explanation as to why hundreds of members of the Facebook group were removed a couple of weeks ago without being given a reason?
They are still saying they didn't do that it was Facebook. Even last night they said some people were deleted in error. So they have either done it themselves or its Facebook - which one is It guys? No transparency as usual

Reactions: 6
They are still saying they didn't do that it was Facebook. Even last night they said some people were deleted in error. So they have either done it themselves or its Facebook - which one is It guys? No transparency as usual
They did it but are taking no responsibility as usual

Reactions: 3
Someone on FB said that theyā€™ve done this to stop trolling but in doing so theyā€™ve thrown the baby out with the bathwater.
I tend to agree.
Susie is reminding me of Meghan Markle - in their minds any criticism is classed as bullying.

Reactions: 11
I couldnā€™t disagree more. People wanted a place to share style ideas and ask advice.
I agree. As much as Susie wanted to think she had 14k+ adoring fans that would follow her around like sheep, it wasnā€™t her they were following and engaging with. It was her FB community that she helped build initially, but I think she had little involvement with it over the past year. It was the members who made it special to other members. Sheā€™s taken that away now and has grossly underestimated how many people she was going to piss off

Reactions: 8
Glad to find this group!

Don't for one second feel sorry for Susie. I felt disappointed in her session that totally got my shape wrong. It's like she copied and pasted the wrong text. I emailed to say I'd expected so much better with her reviews. She didn't apologize at all and threatened me that if I left a negative review she would get her solicitor to sue me for deflamation as she had my name, age and address from the payment. She kicked me out of the group and I never left a bad review as I felt threatened and intimidated by her. I wonder how many people she has scared off from leaving an accurate review?

This is Karna coming back to her for her own awful behaviour and poor business.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Taken from MN:
ā€œA SBS admin on TP has claimed that the reason why people have been booted out of the FB group is because they were giving away info for free that other members had been charged for. That seems to be how they're justifying kicking folks out of the group last night.ā€

Itā€™s disgusting that SBS are making false claims. Just because thatā€™s what they feared, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true.

The analysis PDFs are generic so theyā€™d never know who shared the tit info anyway.

Reactions: 5
Glad to find this group!

Don't for one second feel sorry for Susie. I felt disappointed in her session that totally got my shape wrong. It's like she copied and pasted the wrong text. I emailed to say I'd expected so much better with her reviews. She didn't apologize at all and threatened me that if I left a negative review she would get her solicitor to sue me for deflamation as she had my name, age and address from the payment. She kicked me out of the group and I never left a bad review as I felt threatened and intimidated by her. I wonder how many people she has scared off from leaving an accurate review?

Holy tit

Reactions: 2
Glad to find this group!

OMG!! This is beyond shocking! I would leave a review on Trust Pilot explaining all of this and warning others. Seems since her announcement she has not only angered loyal customers, but also allowed dissatisfied ones a reason and platform to air their frustrations.
Such shocking behaviour from a business owner. She really has no clue does she.

Reactions: 9
Glad to find this group!

Holy fcuk I have no idea what to say to this, although Iā€™m not totally surprised x

Thank you, if I leave an honest review on her company on trust pilot can she see who posts it? If she does track it to me does she have a case to sue if it's an honest opinion from a customer?

Glad to find this group!

Wow, so much for her ā€œbe kindā€ and her ā€œsisterhoodā€.
I thought she was better than that.
How can a bad review be defamation if it is true?
I predict a tearful post from her in the next few days, along with accusations that she is being bullied.
Basically she only wants good reviews and wants a platform where she can control everything whilst members pay for the ā€œprivilegeā€. In fact, this decision has actually allowed those who were not happy to speak out.
Think sheā€™s scored an own goal with this.

Is there still radio silence from Susie? Still letting her unpaid admin take all the flack?

Thank you, if I leave an honest review on her company on trust pilot can she see who posts it? If she does track it to me does she have a case to sue if it's an honest opinion from a customer?
She can see but as long as itā€™s factual and truthful there is nothing she can do.

You donā€™t have to use your actual name.
There are several negative reviews on there now so sheā€™s going to be busy at her solicitors office! šŸ™„

As long as everything you state is the truth, then what can she sue you for?
Iā€™d also mention that you were threatened if you left a negative review. Do you still have the email from her as proof?

Iā€˜m honestly gobsmacked that she says she wants to empower women yet does this to women on the sly.

Reactions: 2
My concern is even if I'm in the right can't she sue me and I have to hire someone legal and spend my own time and money (that I can't afford either) and get stressed over something total bulls*it.

She's disgusts me with all the bull she says and does things like this behind people's backs out of public eye. She's a terrible person and woman.

• Heart
Glad to find this group!

Bloody hell, you should leave a review on TP she cannot sue you for leaving an honest review and no you don't need to have your real name on the review.

My concern is even if I'm in the right can't she sue me and I have to hire someone legal and spend my own time and money (that I can't afford either) and get stressed over something total bulls*it.

She's disgusts me with all the bull she says and does things like this behind people's backs out of public eye. She's a terrible person and woman.
If you have an email from her stating what you said then she'd be stupid to sue you, it's true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.