Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so bloody patronising. I can not stand it. I am glad people are seeing them for what they are.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth did Susie not just conduct the market research on the FB group, she was lucky enough to have had it all there in front of her and could have made her members feel included. Many more would've gone along with it if they'd felt 'in on it' and treated with respect. She could've sounded her ideas out and really engaged.

And why is that Stephanie woman spinning lines like 'we tried so hard to keep this going for free'? I'm sorry, what? You weren't associated with SBS until she paid you for exactly this- to bring the money in. Liar!

Reactions: 15
Glad I found this thread. I'm sure people have said similar but a year ago I paid for the lowest tier analysis out of curiosity. It was tit, honestly, it was copied and pasted generic rubbish. Fine, whatever, maybe I already knew what suits my shape etc. Each time I posted in the facebook group asking for suggestions/whether something suited me my post was denied, they said to look at my analysis again or pay for the higher tier to get further advice. No thanks.

Now i've just seen the patreon thing. Ha! So much for 'we wont do ads or sponsored content'. Also discord is horrendous to use and no offence, most of the middle aged women on facebook won't be able to make the switch easily. Plus if I wanted to join, I wouldn't wanna have to keep opening 2 separate apps just to see the content.

The lack of business sense with this move is amazing. Aside from 'I want to make money out of it' who has advised her this is a good idea? The facebook group clearly generated most of their traffic to the analyses. She's going to have to backtrack and it's embarrassing. Don't gob off about how you are for the 'every woman' who can't afford a fancy stylist if you know full well down the road you're going to monetise it as soon as you can.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’d be curious to know how many people are already in the new Patreon group and chatting on there. I just can’t see it having the same vibe and support as the previous FB group. You can’t go from a very active community of 14k members to a paid community with a few hundred members and expect it to be an equal replacement without the majority of its members who kept the community alive. Susie almost never engaged with her FB group anymore, so I assume she and her stylists have to really be Active in there for new members to feel like they’re benefiting

Had a quick nose at the Patreon, you can see how many likes posts get & this morning's had 115 & 47 comments but all others were under 50 likes. Be Interesting to watch those numbers 👀

Reactions: 1
I think that’s a different admin to the main hustle lady? The whole thing is very sad

Reactions: 1
If I were Susie and saw that comment from an Admin who is her new business consultant or whatever she is, I’d be having serious words and possibly sending a P45.

She’s missed the whole tone of the group and how upset people are over this move. It’s being a dick for the sake of it. Be kind clearly doesn’t apply there!

I've just read all the comments on that post, its been deleted now. Absolutely shocking. I could pay the £6 but why would I? At least joining an actual cult is free of charge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.