Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ‘Main Hustle School’ has come up with this idea Susie is mad to listen to her, the woman only has about 500 followers and supposedly teaching people how to make it big on socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are some brown nosers posting screenshots of the new group for the attention of the SBS admins. Fuckers.

I also seen a comment about how cheeky it was after asking for trust pilot reviews. They’ve got a point.
Oh that’s true about trust pilot. Shows what a conniving woman she really is!! 😡

Reactions: 1
Yip she’s been given bad advice , seen pound signs and has now tit in her own bed. It’s going to backfire. I hope she talks about tattle and sends people here for a nosey so they can see the other side of it.
Someone has mentioned Mumsnet and Tattle in the comments so Hi 🙋‍♀️ to those coming for a nosey, we aren't trolls or bullies over here, just sharing our views and opinions with other like minded people.....kind of like a sisterhood 🤔🤔🤔 right yous all owe me £6 or no more posts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m rather annoyed that I flounced out there group now it’s getting interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If ‘Main Hustle School’ has come up with this idea Susie is mad to listen to her, the woman only has about 500 followers and supposedly teaching people how to make it big on socials.
thats exactly what I thought when I saw her IG account for the first time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone and their grandma is a social media consultant these days.

Reactions: 8
Sneaky.
The trust pilot thing was very underhand
I feel genuinely angry about that, its so two faced to be all 'be kind' and behave like you're empowering women when actually you're just after what you can get. And of course, nobody is allowed to question your practices because thats not kind.

Reactions: 6
Everyone should join the new FB group. There’s been better advice here that they offered.

Reactions: 4
If it’s a private group then it means they already have a mole amongst them!
I read earlier that it can’t be made private now for 3 days because it was created as a public group.

Loads of negative comments on there already and lots saying they’ve been booted out of Susie’s group. Must be All Hands On Deck with her FB admin team doing damage control tonight. Only seen a handful of people say they’ve joined or would join her new community. I’ve never seen so many angry posts about an announcement in my life.

Also interesting to see that Main Hustle School hasn’t posted anything on her IG or stories about SBS big announcement. Wonder if she’s already trying to distance herself from this tit storm.

Reactions: 9
I read earlier that it can’t be made private now for 3 days because it was created as a public group.

Loads of negative comments on there already and lots saying they’ve been booted out of Susie’s group. Must be All Hands On Deck with her FB admin team doing damage control tonight. Only seen a handful of people say they’ve joined or would join her new community. I’ve never seen so many angry posts about an announcement in my life.

Also interesting to see that Main Hustle School hasn’t posted anything on her IG or stories about SBS big announcement. Wonder if she’s already trying to distance herself from this tit storm.
Oh what a shame they didn’t make it private.

Susie and her team are coming across as very controlling.

Reactions: 3
What an absolute tit show. I just don’t understand how she thought this was going to be anything but! She really has lost touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.