Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the level of professionalism we can expect from admin on the new platform now they're being paid... :ROFLMAO: oh dear, how tone deaf can you get!

Reactions: 5
Oh blimey every time i come on here I just see posts where yet again they have missed the mark and been passive aggressive. People aren't angry its not free, they are angry for many other reasons especially that their analysis says check out the group for further info.

Yet again customer service is very low.

I'm so sorry for you all and I hope you can all find a new safe space to share ideas etc...

Reactions: 3
How long do we think the fb group will actually stay open? I was part of a huge gardening group that closed down a few months back, they said they would archive the group in one week but quickly deleted all the member contributed files and closed down the same day due to the backlash.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how it’s gone from empowering and helping people to excluding those who have already probably paid for an analysis and helped to boost and set up a community support. I actually feel bad for her because there’s no way she could of predicted how bad this move was, she’s been badly advised.

Reactions: 12
I see Susie is leaving all passive aggressive replies on her insta comments now 🙄 as someone said on there...you cant donate to a charity for online bullying whilst you write articles for the Daily Mail ✊ she hasn't responded to that funnily enough.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So my question is where is Carol Driver, Susie’s ‘PR’ woman? She’s still mentioned in Susie’s bio, but now this Main Hustle woman seems to have swooped in and shat over everything.

Don’t get me wrong I am absolutely no fan of Susie’s whatsoever, but there is a tiny part of me that feels an inkling of pity as we sit and watch her business crumble. It’s quite pathetic how this has all turned out for her. Especially considering her husband gave up his job to retrain as a teacher and Susie publicly talked about supporting the family while he did this. #awkward

Reactions: 7
The marketing woman confuses me. She's not got a website I can find and has less Instagram followers than me (and I don't have many and post hardly anything) I think Susie will regret this

Reactions: 9
I'd be interested to know how many of her minions have signed up already.
With a 31k following on Instagram, even if she got 1000 people signing up, that's £72k a year.... not bad money.

Reactions: 4
I'd be interested to know how many of her minions have signed up already.
With a 31k following on Instagram, even if she got 1000 people signing up, that's £72k a year.... not bad money.
Ninjalitics shows her engagement rate on insta to be absolutely shocking, though. If she can’t even get people to engage with the tit she posts on there I can’t see them parting with their hard earned cash for her.

I had an analysis 3 years ago, when it was just Susie. For me, it was great and really informative. I have also
been in her group and while not a regular poster, I enjoyed seeing the posts and particularly the three ways to wear. I think for me, to just say everyone looks great in their dungarees and headbands Is just flawed, I would never be unkind to a poster but telling someone they look great, when the outfit really doesn’t suit them isn’t doinG any favours. i don’t like how any criticism of her is labelled as bullying, or being unkind. At the end of the day, they are taking money for a service and people should be able to provide feedback on it. A business stands or falls on how it treats its customers and I feel like this is going to be massively detrimental to her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The line that keeps getting peddled “we needed a place to keep members safe”. That’s bollocks. They needed a place to tightly control what people see and say while charging for it.

Reactions: 11
Oh lordy been reading all this and think it’s hilarious she is going to monetise her group . Im
Not sure why she ever thought the Facebook group was a good idea ,Facebook groups always end in a tit show after the honeymoon period as they attract lunatics and fanatics and people who think you owe them a pound of flesh .
The only change monetising it will make is it will be a group full of stans who think she owes them even more . DISASTER . I kind of think it’s pathetic people felt the need to start an off shoot group ... get a life ffs .
she needs to just plug on with Instagram and up the quality of her analysis and make money where she can .

The line that keeps getting peddled “we needed a place to keep members safe”. That’s bollocks. They needed a place to tightly control what people see and say while charging for it.
That and 'we didnt want to do this' and 'we tried everything so that we didn't have to do this'. Making it the members fault that they've done this and making it the members fault if they're unhappy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.