Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some brown nosers posting screenshots of the new group for the attention of the SBS admins. Fuckers.

I also seen a comment about how cheeky it was after asking for trust pilot reviews. They’ve got a point.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s said they don’t want people sharing info for free that people have paid for. What a pile of tit. It’s google images and badly pixilated colour blocks. They analysis tells you nothing. And that’s why the women needed the FB. Because nothing was clear, there’s no official additional support or guidance.

Reactions: 5
If a business sets up a charitable donation does it benefit them tax wise. I’m clueless as I don’t work in business but surely the real money hustle school will be making sure it pays to donate .

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’d join a splinter group tbh I reckon she’s gonna get off on the fact people love her that much

If a business sets up a charitable donation does it benefit them tax wise. I’m clueless as I don’t work in business but surely the real money hustle school will be making sure it pays to donate .
Yes it’s called social responsibility and I believe it gives a tax break of some description

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’d join a splinter group tbh I reckon she’s gonna get off on the fact people love her that much
Or they’ll share everything and people will see if it’s actually value for money and decide it’s not.

Reactions: 4

Yes it’s called social responsibility and I believe it gives a tax break of some description
Sneaky.
The trust pilot thing was very underhand

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Dunno why I’ve got Jesse J “Price Tag” song in my head - it’s all about the money, money, money, kerching, kerching!

”Only” £6 a month equates to £72 a year.

Susie is empowering women by splitting her “sisterhood” group into those who can afford it and those who can’t.
Go sister! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve just twigged that there are two apps you have to download to keep up with the ‘new’ SBS. What an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 2
There are some brown nosers posting screenshots of the new group for the attention of the SBS admins. Fuckers.

I also seen a comment about how cheeky it was after asking for trust pilot reviews. They’ve got a point.
Who are the brown nosers? Initials might be enough.

Reactions: 3
The comments on her FB Live post are so negative. I wonder if she’ll do a backtrack and tell everyone she’s keeping it open due to an overwhelming amount of feedback

Reactions: 1
Dunno why I’ve got Jesse J “Price Tag” song in my head - it’s all about the money, kerching, kerching!

”Only” £6 a month equates to £72 a year.

Susie is empowering women by splitting her “sisterhood” group into those who can afford it and those who can’t.
Go sister! 🙄
Yip she’s been given bad advice , seen pound signs and has now tit in her own bed. It’s going to backfire. I hope she talks about tattle and sends people here for a nosey so they can see the other side of it.

• Heart
I thought she was going to mention trolls/mumsnet/tattle when she was talking about the cyberbullying, but she didn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.