Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must have pasted that message about 100 times in the last hour
Selling people a load of tit but building it up like it's some exclusive society they get to be part of when in reality it's just paying for what you can get off pinterest for free!

Reactions: 4
This is her hiding away. Not being able to take constructive criticism and instead of embracing it and evolving with it, she’s bolting and offending far more people that she had originally.

Reactions: 7
This is her hiding away. Not being able to take constructive criticism and instead of embracing it and evolving with it, she’s bolting and offending far more people that she had originally.
And crying troll when someone raises a valid concern 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think all the people on instagram are the die hard fans, the ones who were commenting throughout the live and saying they love susie etc. TOMM, the stylists, the new PR (?) person etc. Cringe. Whereas the ones on the facebook group are the ones who like getting advice for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I won't be subscribing. I'm not paying 6 quid a month to see people commenting on other people's outfits or mine. I have friends for that! And they can be a lot more honest!
One of the issues with the FB group was that people were offering advice to others, but hadn't got a clue about style themselves 🤣 I was thinking of leaving the group. So this has made the decision easy!

Reactions: 5
I think all the people on instagram are the die hard fans, the ones who were commenting throughout the live and saying they love susie etc. TOMM, the stylists, the new PR (?) person etc. Cringe. Whereas the ones on the facebook group are the ones who like getting advice for free.
You speak total truth here!

Reactions: 2
I find it really insulting to be honest. Some women have spent an absolute fortune with her company and are being asked to pay more?

I know some of it is going to charity but give over. She’s lost around 2k people from the Facebook group already.

They’re not going to attract many new customers I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep. Absolutely this. Creating a little echo chamber which is even more tightly controlled than the FB group.
Emily (one of her stylists) has a few disappointed people commenting on her IG announcement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.