Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yummum2020

Just seen a tween that said good morning to everyone except Suzanne Jackson and the royal family 😂😂😂 I’m dying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 75

SallyE90

Even if they’re using a UK business or UK insurance company they still need to

1) be able to prove to the Gardai and revenue that they spend more than half their time in the UK
2) prove to their UK insurance company that the car is not our of the UK for more than 90 days otherwise the insurance is null and void

My husband bought a Lamborghini from a garage in Northern Ireland. We paid the VRT within the correct time frame and it cost €70k.
Revenue are getting really strict on VRT and they won’t give a shite if sue and Dylan own a UK company. If they base themselves here for the majority of their time (and Sue is known so it’s not like she could lie) then they’re breaking the rules.
We own a UK company and considered registration through there but you’re still liable for VRT if your primary residence is the republic
How many more times are you going to tell us that your husband bought a Lamborghini?! 😂😂 Dat you , Sue?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Vangirl

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a few years ago when BU was around and Sue and a few other insta huns where raging and they came online and Sue said 'they were going to get together and create a campaign to shut these pages down and people should watch what the power of their influence combined would do'????
I wonder how that's going 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lolilolz

So the collab ended 2 years ago - surely she would have been aware that any intellectual property rights weren't hers and they could do what they liked with the product? I just don't get the drama around this one tbh.
Hi, we don’t care for the legality bullshit, we’re here to question the morals and integrity Suzanne lacks, & this act of unprecedented selfishness she decided to reign down with, the night before International women’s day, is what’s up for debate. Keilidh worked her hole off for that pallet and it’s still in the highlights section on her page from the whole first lunch and the shoots, it’s heartbreaking!
Legally it might be fine but morally she’s a horrible fuck & deserves all the backlash she’s getting, so a Happy International Womens day to all ladies, except Suzanne Jackson x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
It just gets worse and worse 🙃🙃
I hope this is the end of money grabbing materialistic Hermes unboxing Sue in her tacky as fuck footballers wives mansion - who unboxes Hermes stuff they bought themselves in the middle of a one year pandemic where people are losing jobs left right and centre? Tone deaf Sue. Who cut your fringe Sue? Aren’t all hairdressers closed? I got a very swanky bag for my birthday but I literally haven’t shown it to a soul, never mind do unboxing on Instagram. It’s called having a bit of ‘class’. She’s such a snake 🐍 🐍 🐍 and an out an out liar. Turning off comments and putting up a shitty apology that she didn’t even mean. She should have done a video and had some respect for all the followers who put her where she is today. Short memory she has. Go F*ck yourself Sue. Hopefully her products will be sold in Dealz or Mr Price after this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lizber

Absolutely vile. Some accountability and an actual apology and acknowledgement is what people want. And that having a glass of wine because it's 'much fucking needed' is such a middle finger to the whole thing. So immature and childish and the fact that she's choosing to go about it this way is sad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Opening her Hermès presents to herself, just seems such bad taste in a pandemic. Read the room Su

Babylon

Possibly could be tax avoidance. Or maybe the other one that's worse 🤔🤔
This is a very very serious topic and before anyone comes for me this is SPECULATION, but part of me wonders if there’s a bit of money laundering going on? With all the fancy cars and the big house and designer goods, Sue is spending money like Jeffree Star who is a multi millionaire, not like the owner of a niche makeup brand only known in Ireland and the UK. Sue might be a self proclaimed millionaire but I doubt her profits are that high to afford this lifestyle

Reactions: 45
She does this ALL of the time when she's been called out. Disappears altogether from Instagram. Her mother and sister then start posting passive aggressive bullshit be kind quotes for the bullies to see. Then the dogs will be on lying on the couch. Her stash of jellies will be shown. Then, brazen as you like she will be on "hey guys, I just thought I'd quickly jump on while I'm doing my makeup and run through how I apply my tack cos I'm getting DMs asking how to apply lash glue, just applying my concealer you guys are going to go crazy for which is a gamechanger👌. Then a few ads. And that will be it. Shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Patiently waiting for Sue to come on calling everyone bullies. Her brother will be on threatening to break all of our fingers. Finger breaking tour of Ireland 2021, go on Robert 👋🏼. I hate cancel culture but will happily see Sue getting some of it. Selfish person gets their comeuppance sounds about right with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Darksun

Okay here goes... long time watcher and first time ever commenting.

But Sue’s stories today have really annoyed me! Moaning that she feel unmotivated when she was clearly on holiday a couple months ago. Does she not realise how fortunate she is and how unrelatable she’s made herself over lockdown?!

I had several holidays cancelled last year, have stuck to the rules and I’m desperate to get a break and go away. Then she’s flouted the rules constantly but has the cheek to moan about feeling unmotivated. Clearly the freedom and sun of her recent holiday is a distant memory because it’s not her usual trip away every 2 weeks.

AND she has people in her house to install gym equipment. My head is fried with her.

I used to love her as a blogger, I’d buy her products. I loved her highlighter palette and tan etc but since lockdown and the way she’s acted I’m so done with it all and won’t be supporting her again.

rant over. I feel better now haha.

Reactions: 43

Savager3

Can hear in Keilidh’s voice she’s almost in tears talking about it on her stories she had no clue no one told her anything about it. Such a horrible thing to do

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Let's have a little throwback to our fave So Sue fuck ups throughout the years. My personal fave was when she was doing a show in Kildare, and Carla said she was in Dublin and people commented saying she got the county wrong, and Sue came on her stories after the show and fucked the head of all her followers for telling Carla she was wrong 😅
Pretending to be surprised when Dylan proposed even though she’d picked and paid for the ring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
The most active thread on tattle tonight!

I’d say sue is spitting fire at home and Dylz freaking out thinking about his lambo going back to the rentals

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If I went from a part time reception job, with no college degrees to owning a multi million euro business I’d be showing off a little to. She worked hard & created something that is paying her extremely well. I think the girl did good.
I'd show off a little too.. but not in the middle of a global pandemic when so so many people are suffering from bereavement, mentally and financially.. it just wouldn't sit right with me 'oh look at my expensive stuff '... nah its vulgar in the current climate in my opinion

Reactions: 38

Babylon

I wouldn’t buy of Kelidh either, she used the whole situation to her advantage to make sales. Like she has her own brand now. Anyone know if she had to invest money in the original product or do they just put their name to it? Seems like an easy few quid
I’m inclined to disagree. I’ll be honest and say I never followed or heard of Keilidh until the Urban Bible palette but it seems she was being flooded with questions about the re-release and explained her side. She didn’t bash Sue at all and even said she looked up to her as a woman in the industry. I don’t think it was opportunistic, but a professional response to being let down by a collaborator when she put a lot of work into it.

Reactions: 38

Hmsf

Keilidh’s latest makeup look on her stories is a (dripping) gold snake 😂 Love to see it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

clarex

Lads I’m actually disgusted at her. The way she said “I’m off to have a glass of wine, it’s fucking needed”. Every time there’s any criticism of her she is so rude and obnoxious. I remember a couple of years ago when the hot fire palette first came out and it was pure dirt you would get a better eyeshadow in deals.. she went on her story going mad at everyone that her palette is the best on the market she’s so narcissistic and rude!! Making millions selling cheap Chinese shite from a catalogue.. going around dressed like she’s in drag she’s so tacky and entitled. Thinks she’s above us all!!

Reactions: 37