SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they got it as a company car wouldn’t they get the tax off it?
You'd get an element of the VAT back but not all unless electric. And you'd get a tax benefit of maximum 3k a year. Then you have to pay BIK on it which is 30% of the value so in my opinion a car is not worth it unless electric.

Reactions: 2
Possibly could be tax avoidance. Or maybe the other one that's worse 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Sue is deffo away gals- the pic of her watching the telly, that’s not her sitting room nor a room in her house (I believe?)
Poorly trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes 🙄

Reactions: 8
You'd get an element of the VAT back but not all unless electric. And you'd get a tax benefit of maximum 3k a year. Then you have to pay BIK on it which is 30% of the value so in my opinion a car is not worth it unless electric.
Don't think you have to pay BIK if on the insurance it says anyone in the company can drive it and not for one person's sole use

Reactions: 1
Don't think you have to pay BIK if on the insurance it says anyone in the company can drive it and not for one person's sole use
If its a pool car you don't correct but hard to argue really in that line of work in my opinion. She can well afford the revenue bill if she ever gets audited 😅

• Haha
If its a pool car you don't correct but hard to argue really in that line of work in my opinion. She can well afford the revenue bill if she ever gets audited 😅
That's very true but think we all know shes a cheap ass in a way 😂😂😂

Sue is deffo away gals- the pic of her watching the telly, that’s not her sitting room nor a room in her house (I believe?)
Agree on this, I don't think it's her sitting room either, different colour and decor

That style of table that she is showing in tonight's stories used to be in the Ma's gaf.
Screenshot_20210319_225342.jpg

Reactions: 5
That style of table that she is showing in tonight's stories used to be in the Ma's gaf.
View attachment 490383
Maybe it's gone to the new home abroad! Doubt she would have moved it into the new gaf, wouldn't work with all the shiny floor and carpet 😂😂

How many insta stories do we think she's pre recorded to post over the next while to make it seem like she's in the house 🤣🤣 even the bed with the dog looked different in colour to her normal grey/silver headboard..... Let's hope she doesn't tit the bed (not sure if I'm saying that about the dog or Sue 😂😂❄)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Possibly could be tax avoidance. Or maybe the other one that's worse 🤔🤔
This is a very very serious topic and before anyone comes for me this is SPECULATION, but part of me wonders if there’s a bit of money laundering going on? With all the fancy cars and the big house and designer goods, Sue is spending money like Jeffree Star who is a multi millionaire, not like the owner of a niche makeup brand only known in Ireland and the UK. Sue might be a self proclaimed millionaire but I doubt her profits are that high to afford this lifestyle

Reactions: 45
This is a very very serious topic and before anyone comes for me this is SPECULATION, but part of me wonders if there’s a bit of money laundering going on? With all the fancy cars and the big house and designer goods, Sue is spending money like Jeffree Star who is a multi millionaire, not like the owner of a niche makeup brand only known in Ireland and the UK. Sue might be a self proclaimed millionaire but I doubt her profits are that high to afford this lifestyle
I defo think there’s something dodgy goin on. Drugs and/or money laundering. No way she’d be able to afford that lifestyle - she doesn’t get 100% of the profits either- she has business partners to pay.

Balenciaga jumper and see through penneys legging sitting on her Merc that her sister bought her🤣
Pure trash.

Reactions: 14
I only just checked out Katie thanks to you guys. She gets brand sponsorships for being someone’s sister? Have I got that right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spill the tea!
Going around that she gets funded so lavishly by travelling around to different countries getting up to some illegal behaviour

Don't think any of them would be promoting her on their pages, not saying there is anything wrong with onlyfans and stripping at all I'd say they just think they are better than her
Exactly it must be sad living your life a lie and stealing other womens men to keep up a fake persona, disgusting!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.