SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love if she got outed for getting her stuff off ali express too that would be the cherry on the cake 🍒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d love if she got outed for getting her stuff off ali express too that would be the cherry on the cake 🍒
Ali express steal images and recreate original products , they do no make the products that the likes of Sue copies 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping drama for a Sunday night! This is ace though. How the mighty have fallen 😁 another thing which doesn’t ever make sense to me is how small the followers numbers are that Sue and so Sue by sj Instagram pages have?! I mean Keilidh has more followers and is more down to earth but sue is pushing herself out there on tv and all to try build her fame but no one follows her. Something doesn’t add up with SJ and the whole brand in my opinion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Keilidh is also trending on Twitter now so this isn't just limited to insta.. Don't think sue can delete people's tweets

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m personally not a lover of Lucy Fitz but fair play to her for putting her comment up saying she’s lost her support .
Yeah definitely fair play to her, the rest of the huns won't say a peep for fear of losing any collab with So Shady

Reactions: 9
Rosie isn’t a creator like Keilidh, her name was put on this face pallet but she didn’t have any other input.
Oh ok, so wud Rosie have gotten some of the income or what’s the point of just having her face on it then?

Oh ok, so wud Rosie have gotten some of the income or what’s the point of just having her face on it then?
Yes she got her paid but the level of input would have been zero
Keilidh was the urban bible, shades, packaging, formula, shade names, even the text type used was Keilidh work

Reactions: 9
The most active thread on tattle tonight!

I’d say sue is spitting fire at home and Dylz freaking out thinking about his lambo going back to the rentals

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Came here as soon as I saw Suzanne Jackson trending on twitter. The comments are full of people condemning her on the Instagram posts and on twitter too. About time! Unfollowed her a long time ago and I cannot believe how much support she still has. I got a contour pallette years ago and it was absolutely shite. Never ever gave her a cent after. Delighted she's being called on her tit

Reactions: 14
Came here as soon as I saw Suzanne Jackson trending on twitter. The comments are full of people condemning her on the Instagram posts and on twitter too. About time! Unfollowed her a long time ago and I cannot believe how much support she still has. I got a contour pallette years ago and it was absolutely shite. Never ever gave her a cent after. Delighted she's being called on her tit
My sister gave me her highlighter pallet for Christmas one year, biggest load of muck! The pallet was hard cardboard, cheapest thing I ever had. Never used it.

Reactions: 8
Rosie will hardly speak out like Keilidh. Too afraid to rock the boat i would say
Rosie is too pc to be real & show a real option

My sister gave me her highlighter pallet for Christmas one year, biggest load of muck! The pallet was hard cardboard, cheapest thing I ever had. Never used it.
The hard cardboard is used a lot as it’s kinder to the environment etc but her products are shocking bad!

Heya ladies so just spilling some tea here ☕
I have a friend who is a family member of our Suzanne. Suzanne has a cousin who works in China , a business man. When Suzanne first brought out the nail polish (her first product) she had actually bought them in China through her cousin, she had got in touch with him to source them etc, so I’m guessing that’s where her lashes come from too 🤷🏼‍♀️ My source is closely related to Suzanne so this info would be pretty accurate

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Heya ladies so just spilling some tea here ☕
I have a friend who is a family member of our Suzanne. Suzanne has a cousin who works in China , a business man. When Suzanne first brought out the nail polish (her first product) she had actually bought them in China through her cousin, she had got in touch with him to source them etc, so I’m guessing that’s where her lashes come from too 🤷🏼‍♀️ My source is closely related to Suzanne so this info would be pretty accurate
Now those nail polishes were the very definition of shite

Reactions: 12
Good friend of mine was raving about this whole situation and has thrown it into Estelaundrys dms who calls out malpractice in the beauty industry 😂 called out Lydia for bullying and Lydia lost quite a few followers will be interesting to see if they post it and what the outcome will be 😂 sue wouldn’t be able to wriggle out of that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.