SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a creep on SOSUbySJ page and she used to have a highlight for the Urban Bible palette with Keilidh all over it and it’s been deleted 👀 SoShady at it again!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Noticed Katie using a Sosu translucent powder on her new reel, new product alert 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lads I’m actually disgusted at her. The way she said “I’m off to have a glass of wine, it’s bleeping needed”. Every time there’s any criticism of her she is so rude and obnoxious. I remember a couple of years ago when the hot fire palette first came out and it was pure dirt you would get a better eyeshadow in deals.. she went on her story going mad at everyone that her palette is the best on the market she’s so narcissistic and rude!! Making millions selling cheap Chinese shite from a catalogue.. going around dressed like she’s in drag she’s so tacky and entitled. Thinks she’s above us all!!

Reactions: 37
Shes flat out on the block button for anyone who tweeted or liked stuff criticising her😉
I only lurk on Twitter, I didn't like or respond to anything!When I click into her @, her Twitter page does come up but it says can't retrieve tweets and if you try to click follow it says the user no longer exists. It's just so frustrating, she wrote that tweet last night clearly after her 'bleeping well needed glass of wine' and that was her response?! And then she doesn't even have the balls to stand by it?😂 Grrrr, I could type out an essay here. No point. And these are the type of people that thousands of others put on pedestals. No wonder society is fucked up.

Reactions: 16
It is my absolute biggest pet peeve when influencers completely exploit the structure of social media to completely avoid taking responsibility. Like - if this wasn’t SM and it was real life, the equivalent would be her walking off in the middle of every conversation and shutting herself in her room with her fingers in her ears going “lalalala I can’t hear you lalala I’m still rich and the best, I did nothing wrong, lalala” like a petulant child.

“What do you want, blood?” The entitlement of that!!!! The simple truth is she doesn’t actually think she did anything wrong. That’s why she disassociated herself from the whole thing. She thinks she owes nobody anything. She only puts her blood, sweat and tears into her brand when it suits her. It shows an extreme lack of integrity and huge priority for greed.
If sue believed she did nothing wrong, why didn't she stand by her actions? She DID NOT BACK HERSELF, she knew what she did was wrong!

Reactions: 9
I love love love her tan an was about to re-purchase as I'm nearly done with my last bottle an living in hope that we'll released into the wild again soon lol but I have ordered Bondi Sands because not a mission I'm giving my hard earned wages to thon wagon after her caper this week, she can go an f**k herself!

Reactions: 24
I love love love her tan an was about to re-purchase as I'm nearly done with my last bottle an living in hope that we'll released into the wild again soon lol but I have ordered Bondi Sands because not a mission I'm giving my hard earned wages to thon wagon after her caper this week, she can go an f**k herself!
Love her tan too and was gonna try her newest one but now I’m boycotting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like she’s since deleted the clip off her story about the much needed f@cking wine? So Shady living up to her name, yet again. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 14
Boots does a €12 Tuesday every week and normally has a bondi sands or one of the other ranges of tans on it for the day 😊 I stocked up on Bondi Sands the other week 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I only lurk on Twitter, I didn't like or respond to anything!When I click into her @, her Twitter page does come up but it says can't retrieve tweets and if you try to click follow it says the user no longer exists. It's just so frustrating, she wrote that tweet last night clearly after her 'bleeping well needed glass of wine' and that was her response?! And then she doesn't even have the balls to stand by it?😂 Grrrr, I could type out an essay here. No point. And these are the type of people that thousands of others put on pedestals. No wonder society is fucked up.

What did her tweet say?

The only thing these influencers understand or care about is sales and money. As long as the cash is rolling in nothing else matters. For every person with a brain who sees them for what they are there are 5 who dont.

Reactions: 14
Why does she always seems to end up in her gym when she has a few drinks on her???
What is that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.