SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the same day she launched the hot fire pallette l, urban decay released their smokey palette and it was identical. UD was 10 euro more expensive. I'd rather pay the extra 10 euro 🤣 I bought her concealer and it smelt like play dough. Never bought anything again.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god that just brought back a repressed memory 😂 she was aggressively digging the brush into the pan and dragging it across her face 🤣🤣 "see look i formulated it to be buildable"
That palette was CHRONIC. She was talking about how buttery it was and it was literally like chalk, no pigment and so much fallout.

The remastered one was better but still nothing spectacular. I’ve bought cheaper palettes like Revolution or BH Cosmetics that were about €10 cheaper and way better quality

Reactions: 5
That palette was CHRONIC. She was talking about how buttery it was and it was literally like chalk, no pigment and so much fallout.

The remastered one was better but still nothing spectacular. I’ve bought cheaper palettes like Revolution or BH Cosmetics that were about €10 cheaper and way better quality
Beauty Bay Palettes are unreal. I couldn't believe how bad the reviews online were of her palettes. Shall we even bring up her attempt at a clothing line 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg her clothing line too... #NeverForget 😂 trying to be like Pippa but tried too much too soon.. Pippa started off with jeans and then branched out.. she throws everything out at once and hopes for the best 🤣 there can’t possibly be any more lash styles left to launch at this stage she’s done them all 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Omg her clothing line too... #NeverForget 😂 trying to be like Pippa but tried too much too soon.. Pippa started off with jeans and then branched out.. she throws everything out at once and hopes for the best 🤣 there can’t possibly be any more lash styles left to launch at this stage she’s done them all 😂😂
dont be silly, we will have the full lash range “remastered” and relaunched!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg that just reminded me. She said dildo wore the women’s skinny jeans in her range 😂 she tried to say they were unisex 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would she take abuse ?
Just because they aren’t kissing her ass doesn’t always constitute as giving abuse either though. That’s the problem. They feel any criticism is abuse when most of the time it’s for accountability purposes. I 100% believe that if it’s abuse of course they have every right to block and delete comments. However, from reading this thread there have been a lot of people getting blocked by her for barely giving an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t buy of Kelidh either, she used the whole situation to her advantage to make sales. Like she has her own brand now. Anyone know if she had to invest money in the original product or do they just put their name to it? Seems like an easy few quid
I’m inclined to disagree. I’ll be honest and say I never followed or heard of Keilidh until the Urban Bible palette but it seems she was being flooded with questions about the re-release and explained her side. She didn’t bash Sue at all and even said she looked up to her as a woman in the industry. I don’t think it was opportunistic, but a professional response to being let down by a collaborator when she put a lot of work into it.

Reactions: 38
But how
I’m inclined to disagree. I’ll be honest and say I never followed or heard of Keilidh until the Urban Bible palette but it seems she was being flooded with questions about the re-release and explained her side. She didn’t bash Sue at all and even said she looked up to her as a woman in the industry. I don’t think it was opportunistic, but a professional response to being let down by a collaborator when she put a lot of work into it.
much did she actually invest? So Sue took all the risk I’d imagine .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The likes of ASOS etc allow people to post reviews after purchasing. If someone comments on So Shadys posts saying they didn’t like her product, it should remain there and not be deleted! You cannot police negative comments/opinions and not expect some kind of backlash

Reactions: 21
But how

Keilidh said herself she had an input on the formula, the shades, the packaging and even a video shared a few pages back shows a demo of Keilidh and Sue with the palette and Sue saying “it was all you though!”. So Keilidh did have an input. Sure, it wasn’t her brand on the line but I could understand how disappointing it is to, as she put it, have her input discredited by not being given a heads up about the product being relaunched without her name on it. Sur would legally have the intellectual property rights to the product once the contract ended, but for someone that harps on about being kind and supporting women, especially women in business, it would have been more professional and wiser of her from a PR perspective to consult with Keilidh about the decision to relaunch the palette, or approach her with a proposal of relaunching the collaboration with her name on it. I don’t think Keilidh was being manipulative, and I also think it was a very big mistake on Sue’s part but likely with no hard feelings. It is a crappy situation that I hope future collaborators can learn from should they enter a contract with the brand, or for Sue to communicate with her collaborators better about her intentions once the contract ends. From what Keilidh said, there was no word from the brand to her on any intentions on keeping the product in their line or releasing again at a later stage.

Reactions: 10
But how

I disagree. Keilidh had a reputational risk. Ireland is a small country with a long memory. She'd always be known as the girl who had a palette with sosue that flopped

Reactions: 12
All the mirrors so she can eye duck Herself
I don’t think she understands that she’s made her money from being online and from letting people into her life. Of course it’s not going to come across well when she wants to all of a sudden show nothing about her life bar paid for collabs and promos. She seems to be of the opinion that people comment too much about her life online and have a bullying mentality towards her and that’s why she’s pulled back, but it’s really that she has become very unlikeable, extremely lazy and rude !
she paid so much for her new face that she wants to loo at it from ALL the angles.

dont be silly, we will have the full lash range “remastered” and relaunched!
Will it be a “game changer “? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god that just brought back a repressed memory 😂 she was aggressively digging the brush into the pan and dragging it across her face 🤣🤣 "see look i formulated it to be buildable"
I genuinely don't think Sue would even be able to formulate a toasted sandwich!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.