SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell when she’s feeling herself anyway. Trying to show the dog on Insta but finding it difficult to take the camera off herself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guess who's been to the doctor 💉👁👄👁
Also probably spent hours doing her hair, tan and makeup, fake eyelashes everything then still sticks her little filter on. It’s never enough they always need to appear even more flawless! WTAF.

Reactions: 9
I can’t visit my parents but she has people in her house installing gym equipment ffs

Reactions: 10
Also probably spent hours doing her hair, tan and makeup, fake eyelashes everything then still sticks her little filter on. It’s never enough they always need to appear even more flawless! WTAF.
There's flawless and then there is plastic,😂😂😂 I even feel myself looking at her stories thinking what is actually natural or real Vs what is filter. Starting to look a lot like Joan Rivers meets Pete Burn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay here goes... long time watcher and first time ever commenting.

But Sue’s stories today have really annoyed me! Moaning that she feel unmotivated when she was clearly on holiday a couple months ago. Does she not realise how fortunate she is and how unrelatable she’s made herself over lockdown?!

I had several holidays cancelled last year, have stuck to the rules and I’m desperate to get a break and go away. Then she’s flouted the rules constantly but has the cheek to moan about feeling unmotivated. Clearly the freedom and sun of her recent holiday is a distant memory because it’s not her usual trip away every 2 weeks.

AND she has people in her house to install gym equipment. My head is fried with her.

I used to love her as a blogger, I’d buy her products. I loved her highlighter palette and tan etc but since lockdown and the way she’s acted I’m so done with it all and won’t be supporting her again.

rant over. I feel better now haha.

Reactions: 43
There's flawless and then there is plastic,😂😂😂 I even feel myself looking at her stories thinking what is actually natural or real Vs what is filter. Starting to look a lot like Joan Rivers meets Pete Burn 😂😂
Oh yeah it looks ridiculous. Loads of work done plus loads of makeup plus filters on top! I think I’d love her big hair if she didn’t have so much work done? With everything going on it’s sort of drag queenish.

Reactions: 2
Did she get the gym shite from Nikkis husband? She said she called “a friend” but isn’t he the one bringing it into Ireland or are there other suppliers?

Reactions: 2
Okay here goes... long time watcher and first time ever commenting.

But Sue’s stories today have really annoyed me! Moaning that she feel unmotivated when she was clearly on holiday a couple months ago. Does she not realise how fortunate she is and how unrelatable she’s made herself over lockdown?!

I had several holidays cancelled last year, have stuck to the rules and I’m desperate to get a break and go away. Then she’s flouted the rules constantly but has the cheek to moan about feeling unmotivated. Clearly the freedom and sun of her recent holiday is a distant memory because it’s not her usual trip away every 2 weeks.

AND she has people in her house to install gym equipment. My head is fried with her.

I used to love her as a blogger, I’d buy her products. I loved her highlighter palette and tan etc but since lockdown and the way she’s acted I’m so done with it all and won’t be supporting her again.

rant over. I feel better now haha.
100% agree with this. Whinging about lack of motivation in front of her brand new home gym with freshly cut hair and nails done, then outside to do ads in front of the Lambo. Give us a friggin break Sue and go and do some charity work to feel motivated and worthwhile.
Absolute geebag.

Reactions: 32
100% agree with this. Whinging about lack of motivation in front of her brand new home gym with freshly cut hair and nails done, then outside to do ads in front of the Lambo. Give us a friggin break Sue and go and do some charity work to feel motivated and worthwhile.
Absolute geebag.
Ah in fairness it must be exhausting and monotonous going into a lab everyday and having to develop products 😝 our girl boss can only do so much 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Sue Sue doesn't know what to do do, how about training your dogs, so you don't have to pick up their poo poo!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.