Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph267

Why would she take abuse ?
Just because they aren’t kissing her ass doesn’t always constitute as giving abuse either though. That’s the problem. They feel any criticism is abuse when most of the time it’s for accountability purposes. I 100% believe that if it’s abuse of course they have every right to block and delete comments. However, from reading this thread there have been a lot of people getting blocked by her for barely giving an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Soph267

From what Keilidh has just posted on her story tonight it seems the apology was only issued on the Sosubysj page and not to her personally. That speaks volumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

MarryMe

Knowing Sue, I'm sure she had a pure fancy picture planned for the Grid, of all the gals, posing in front of the Lambo for international womens day! She is ranging now she cant use #womensupportingwomen. Poor Sue, Shady AF move.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

clarex

I see she’s bringing back the urban bible palette. Was that not a collaboration with keilidh cashel at the time? How come she’s not part of this “re-launch” does she not have to include her seeing as she created the palette with her previously??

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Just goes to show ya, all this "women supporting women" and #bekind and "female empowerment" is absolute bollocks from these instahuns!!! Because when it comes down to it they'd all drive over you in their Lambo's in order to make that dough.
It's a narrative they use to suit themselves whenever it's of benefit to them!! I wish they all just do one.

• Heart
She’s back online now “busy few days” - yeah hun, hiding more like and damage control!!! Here’s a big story now about what’s on sale for Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sineadgorza

Nope sorry, I couldn't careless what she's come from. Wrong time and place for that kind of crassness in my opinion!
I agree. Bags are my weakness and I don't do too bad for myself... I bought myself some pieces in the past year and wouldn't tell a soul..not that I ever would have...but especially during Covid... people are hurting. I'd be ashamed to be like...look at my bag (at any time in my life to be honest). I've put them away to use in the future. She is a gross human.

Reactions: 29

Don'tstartwithme

"We own the rights" aka we can do what we fuckin want! And st fuckin terrie first in line with a like! Fuck off terrie she will screw you if she can aswell. Please let this be the end of sue cause the keilidh pallet was the best thing she ever came out with. Terri's was absolutely shite fuck all pigment and Rosies wasn't worth buying.

Reactions: 28

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Isn’t this the best day ever!! I wish I had taken a day off work as it’s so distracting 🤣 silence from so poo is deafening! So silk cut on talking about hair products and the dog barking like a bitch in the background. Such anticipation over when and what Sue’s next post will be

• Haha

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Well just as we predicted, half arsed "apology" if you'd even call it that, not taking much blame, and saying they are legally within their rights. I hope this is the end of Sue. That statement made me more angry than the silence for the past 24 hrs

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I agree with people saying that Sue wasnt at fault, that it was probably people working for her. If she is putting her name to products, she is at fault. She can't have her cake and eat, putting her brand and name on items but not taking responsibility when something goes wrong. It's her name, it's her brand! While I'm sure there are others at fault in this mess, she's not blameless

Bettyhomer84

The silence is deafening, is she really going to stay quiet??!
She is the "face" of the brand. She claims to put blood, sweat, and tears into the business, and now the shit has hit the fan and she has vanished, nowhere to be seen.
I'd have more respect for her if she came out and owned it. She is hiding and hoping it goes away. It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. I doubt this will be forgotten about anytime soon. I'd say she is fuming about this and I for one, have not one ounce of sympathy for her.