SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me the bicep by glue thing I keep seeing it on Twitter and I feel out of the loop 😂😂
The song is Glue by Bicep😂 she was showing off on her stories that she loved the song. Actual gobshite😂 she comes across so dim but it gives us a laugh😂

Reactions: 5
Patiently waiting for Sue to come on calling everyone bullies. Her brother will be on threatening to break all of our fingers. Finger breaking tour of Ireland 2021, go on Robert 👋🏼. I hate cancel culture but will happily see Sue getting some of it. Selfish person gets their comeuppance sounds about right with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Because if it was bought in the UK (it still apparently has an orange plate on it) he would have had to register it for VRT which he hasn't so more than likely a lease car.
Usually you have 30 days from the day your transport docket shows the car entering the country, however at the moment there is huge back log on vrt and hard to get your car booked in as they had previously closed the service due to the pandemic. If this isn’t the case for them they will be given a fine for each day it’s not vrt’d once it goes past the 30 days. So it Could be there’s but I’m sure it will be wrote off as tax as I’m sure it’ll be big money to Vrt a car like that.
they could also have an address in the uk or up north and if so they don’t have to vrt the car but I doubt that 😂

Reactions: 2
As there's a scandal, it wouldn't surprise me if followers went up [for both parties], but whether it hits Suzanne in the pocket is what I'm interested in!

Reactions: 7
What influencers are standing in solidarity with Kailidh (sorry I know I have miss spelled) as these are the types of influencers I wanna follow!

Reactions: 6
Ladies I’m gonna need a new tan. I wear the Terri mcevoy one. It’s so cheap. But I’m not funding either of them gobshites anymore

Reactions: 18
Ladies I’m gonna need a new tan. I wear the Terri mcevoy one. It’s so cheap. But I’m not funding either of them gobshites anymore
I’ve been using Bellamianta and it’s a really nice one 😊

Reactions: 7
It’s happening the brand page has sunk down to 325k followers 😬😬😬

Just seen Rebecca Molloy who is a brand ambassador for so sue just has said she can no longer be one with all that went on
I’m really glad she did that. I presume Sue has been failing at damage control all day with the amount of influencers dropping their associations with her

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.