SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think on poor Sue’s face rn though. She will be in such pain trying to cry through her Botox frozen face and fake lips 🥴

Reactions: 8
Twitter has completely destroyed her she must be crying reading all the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a load of negative reviews under the pallette on her website people calling her out there too, but now they have disabled reviews on only this pallette!! Funny that, hoping the Mams etc who don't have social media won't have a clue what she's done!

Reactions: 7
Now those nail polishes were the very definition of shite
I called her out on her crappy nail polishes on Instagram and she went nuts about my comment. Blocked me so I couldn’t read it but friends kept posting to my page what she had said. She was irate. You can’t even post real reviews on these products. That’s why she sells them in Penney’s. Anyway all this was back before she learned how to just simply block. She is the reason we have this influx of bullshitters all over the country (Ireland’s first top blogger and all that) and I’m glad she’s getting her comeuppance even if it is this late.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because if it was bought in the UK (it still apparently has an orange plate on it) he would have had to register it for VRT which he hasn't so more than likely a lease car.
Just to confirm seen it parked in Howth yesterday with the orange plates.

Reactions: 4
Huns I came here as soon as I seen whats happened. She’s gone too far this time can’t wait to see how she deals with this PR disaster!! Eejit

Reactions: 12
What's the bets that if she does acknowledge this f**k up she will blame it on someone in the company for not linking in with Keilidh. Sure she is only the girlboss not minion who does the work.
One thing for sure there was sweat and tears last night and baying for blood in her house last night and it wasn't from using the gym equipment.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If sue even thinks of having an international women’s day sale I’ll flip like she gives a rats!

Reactions: 12
I will cringe for her dumb ass if she pops up a condensending Happy International Women's day post 🤡 Keildh came across with such class on her stories yesterday...something Suzanne Jackass certainly does not have!

Reactions: 26
What's the bets that if she does acknowledge this f**k up she will blame it on someone in the company for not linking in with Keilidh. Sure she is only the girlboss not minion who does the work.
One thing for sure there was sweat and tears last night and baying for blood in her house last night and it wasn't from using the gym equipment.....
I was thinking just this. Someone else will take the fall. I imagine they were out of contract with Keilidh and they saw a money train. I'd imagine it was a big big seller for them.

I'm not Keilidhs biggest fan (dont hate me) I think she's an excellent makeup artist and her palettes are nice. Lovely branding, nice launch etc. She's done so well and managed to stay normal. Which is admirable,esp atm.

Imo sosu are probably doing it according to the contract but morally it's just a low blow to Keilidh and to treat someone of her calibre like so, especially with her following was foolish. Maybe they go away with it with rosies palette and thought why not?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if AideenKate will support her friend or her bank balance. She seems fairly close with Keilidh but is also heavily involved with Su and also has her own palette. I just hope Keilidh wasn’t viewed as someone to help Aideen get recognition in the MUA world.

Reactions: 16
So the collab ended 2 years ago - surely she would have been aware that any intellectual property rights weren't hers and they could do what they liked with the product? I just don't get the drama around this one tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the collab ended 2 years ago - surely she would have been aware that any intellectual property rights weren't hers and they could do what they liked with the product? I just don't get the drama around this one tbh.
Just because they CAN re-release it doesn’t mean they should. Also it would be common courtesy to have told Keilidh beforehand instead of letting her find out via IG. Legally I’m sure they haven’t done anything wrong but morally it stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but..... in what world would she think it would be okay to release to palette without Keilidh’s name on it 😂😂 like did she really think there would be no backlash? 😂

Reactions: 7
Hi, we don’t care for the legality bullshit, we’re here to question the morals and integrity Suzanne lacks, & this act of unprecedented selfishness she decided to reign down with, the night before International women’s day, is what’s up for debate. Keilidh worked her hole off for that pallet and it’s still in the highlights section on her page from the whole first lunch and the shoots, it’s heartbreaking!
Legally it might be fine but morally she’s a horrible duck & deserves all the backlash she’s getting, so a Happy International Womens day to all ladies, except Suzanne Jackson x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the big problems with this are 1. She didn't even have the common decency to let Keilidh know she was relaunching her product without her name on it
2. Keilidh put so much effort and hardwork into the original palette and as a result it's one of Sue's most successful palettes she has released
3. She didn't even try to make it look different, she literally just deleted Keilidhs name. If she had changed 1 or 2 of the colours, changed the names, just changed it up a bit the backlash wouldn't be as bad.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.