SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I knew when she came back on Instagram straight away she’d be trying to flog her shite pallets for Mother’s Day.
Who would actually buy anything from her range for their Mam for Mother's day? Like I know my Mam wouldn't have a clue who she is!!

Reactions: 17
Actually disgusting...unfollowed both her accounts. She really let's herself down. She has no shame, and no class about her, can't even get the brand names right. How do brands not see through these people 😕

Reactions: 12
Absolutely vile. Some accountability and an actual apology and acknowledgement is what people want. And that having a glass of wine because it's 'much bleeping needed' is such a middle finger to the whole thing. So immature and childish and the fact that she's choosing to go about it this way is sad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Totally rattled, described the Redken set as a three way, the Knight and Day jewellery as Day and Knight, couldn’t read the name on the Maybelline Colossal mascara, said the heated rollers weren’t expensive at €49 then immediately on discovering they were €59.90 said obviously that’s expensive but you’d have them for years. Which is it Sue, are they expensive or not. ??? Would have been as well off to not bother coming on after her busy few days rather than come on and spout rubbish like that. Don’t follow her, just went for snoop after the whole Twitter storm and can’t believe what a tit she is.
She had to do it today id say, the gifts are supposed to be for mothers day.....

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find the 'friendship' between Carla and Dylan weird. Like I always thought she was overly close and touchy feely with him especially on that holiday where it was just him Carla and sue. I always just said surely they're shagging 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Absolutely vile. Some accountability and an actual apology and acknowledgement is what people want. And that having a glass of wine because it's 'much bleeping needed' is such a middle finger to the whole thing. So immature and childish and the fact that she's choosing to go about it this way is sad.
Hit the c*nt where it hurts.. the pocket.
She's a bleeping classless gowl. AND THE STATE OF HER HAIR 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha the tweet said an apology, not blood 🤣 oh god can she not read with all that poison running around her body ,😆

Reactions: 14
She couldn't pronounce the name of the mascara the Colosol, eh this is the Colo something, I can't pronounce it. Shocking the amount of money she's made and she's still so thick. Off to her wine "cos she bleeping needs it". Stay classy sue
Surely to God whoever paid her for that will watch and it and flag it?? Not even bothering to properly pronounce the name of the product she's being PAID to promote? She's sat at home and all she has to do is talk about it on a few insta stories, it's easy money. I hope they didn't pay her for that rubbish.

Reactions: 11
I dont follow Sue but happen to know her from years back but went on to her stories there...... how have I never noticed that her nose points off in one direction.......... thats why she never looks at the camera straight on. always a slight tilt of the head or did she have a nose job at some point???

Reactions: 1
She was on FaceTime drinking wine with Irish Sarah last night. Looked well tipsy too in her gym😂

Reactions: 1
The sad thing is once these influencers reach such a large following , acts of dishonestly like this don’t do a whole lot of damge to their follower count. There is always a huge number of loyal followers who would back them no matter what. Or just some people who don’t have enough morals themselves to care.

I don’t agree with the cancel culture mentality over small things, or hating someone becuase they are “annoying” or “boring” . We could all be called those things if we had our own pages 🥲😅

But I have unfollowed any of these influencers who I have seen blatent dishonesty, that includes things like : deleting fair comments and leaving up only the ones where they are praised , advertising random things they clearly don’t use , pretending things are natural when its plastic surgery, ripping people off on DEPOP ...the list goes on . You aren’t left with many of the “big” influencers then i tell you 🤣

Reactions: 16

I clicked back into Twitter there to see if anyone had replied to her.... She's deleted her account. 🙄😡 Like, why the hell can't she stand over her words and actions!! It speaks volumes. It baffles me how she didn't even repost that apology (even though it was a non-apology, crappy statement) from the business page to her own account. Like not even that tiny gesture.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she understands that she’s made her money from being online and from letting people into her life. Of course it’s not going to come across well when she wants to all of a sudden show nothing about her life bar paid for collabs and promos. She seems to be of the opinion that people comment too much about her life online and have a bullying mentality towards her and that’s why she’s pulled back, but it’s really that she has become very unlikeable, extremely lazy and rude !

Reactions: 13
It is my absolute biggest pet peeve when influencers completely exploit the structure of social media to completely avoid taking responsibility. Like - if this wasn’t SM and it was real life, the equivalent would be her walking off in the middle of every conversation and shutting herself in her room with her fingers in her ears going “lalalala I can’t hear you lalala I’m still rich and the best, I did nothing wrong, lalala” like a petulant child.

“What do you want, blood?” The entitlement of that!!!! The simple truth is she doesn’t actually think she did anything wrong. That’s why she disassociated herself from the whole thing. She thinks she owes nobody anything. She only puts her blood, sweat and tears into her brand when it suits her. It shows an extreme lack of integrity and huge priority for greed.

Reactions: 36
I clicked back into Twitter there to see if anyone had replied to her.... She's deleted her account. 🙄😡 Like, why the hell can't she stand over her words and actions!! It speaks volumes. It baffles me how she didn't even repost that apology (even though it was a non-apology, crappy statement) from the business page to her own account. Like not even that tiny gesture.
Shes flat out on the block button for anyone who tweeted or liked stuff criticising her😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.