SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla is 100% not in Rehab, and if you look at where that rumour started, it was a poster here who happened to say it in passing and it appears to have grown legs!!
From what I’ve heard she just wanted a break from social media (I’m not a fan of them at all by the way, but I know the family).
I can’t see the picture of the car, but can confirm she drives a Mini, but it’s a Silver one.

Reactions: 13
The silence is deafening, is she really going to stay quiet??!
She is the "face" of the brand. She claims to put blood, sweat, and tears into the business, and now the tit has hit the fan and she has vanished, nowhere to be seen.
I'd have more respect for her if she came out and owned it. She is hiding and hoping it goes away. It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. I doubt this will be forgotten about anytime soon. I'd say she is fuming about this and I for one, have not one ounce of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know about this as she’s always banging on about how busy she is and new launches. She defo knew, the partners would have had a meeting with her. She just didn’t think it would blow up like this as she lives in her own little fake world.
Yes if she's not that involved in the day to day (personally I don't think she is) it shouldn't matter - even at minimal involvement she would be made aware of upcoming product launches. They presumably have weekly and big monthly meetings to go through the key upcoming agenda items. High up that list would be 'new product launches' as well as stock, sales, digital strategy, PR/Marketing, new product ideas etc.

Ordinarily one of the product team would obviously fill Suzanne and the team in on upcoming launches 'Urban Bible is launching early next month this time without Keilidh's name attached to it' etc etc. Who knows that was actually said but you'd imagine the senior staff including Suzanne would be asking follow-up questions to get more detail and specifics.

Anyway I am only presuming but what is really hard to understand is how did no-one not see this coming and how did they get it so wrong? An obvious question from the CEO (Suzanne) would be, 'has Keilidh been made aware of this?' but clearly this question didn't come up.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure I agree with people saying that Sue wasnt at fault, that it was probably people working for her. If she is putting her name to products, she is at fault. She can't have her cake and eat, putting her brand and name on items but not taking responsibility when something goes wrong. It's her name, it's her brand! While I'm sure there are others at fault in this mess, she's not blameless

Reactions: 28
Yes if she's not that involved in the day to day (personally I don't think she is) it shouldn't matter - even at minimal involvement she would be made aware of upcoming product launches. They presumably have weekly and big monthly meetings to go through the key upcoming agenda items. High up that list would be 'new product launches' as well as stock, sales, digital strategy, PR/Marketing, new product ideas etc.

Ordinarily one of the product team would obviously fill Suzanne and the team in on upcoming launches 'Urban Bible is launching early next month this time without Keilidh's name attached to it' etc etc. Who knows that was actually said but you'd imagine the senior staff including Suzanne would be asking follow-up questions to get more detail and specifics.

Anyway I am only presuming but what is really hard to understand is how did no-one not see this coming and how did they get it so wrong? An obvious question from the CEO (Suzanne) would be, 'has Keilidh been made aware of this?' but clearly this question didn't come up.
Covid will be blamed

Reactions: 2
I never heard of Keilidh before the drama but are these SOSu products not all white label products anyway? So how much involvement would she have had in the creation of the palette? Can't imagine they were in a lab mixing different pigments and consistencies. I think they just pick this stuff out of a catalogue and stick their branding on it. That's why all these influencer palettes look the exact same inside.

Reactions: 18
I never heard of Keilidh before the drama but are these SOSu products not all white label products anyway? So how much involvement would she have had in the creation of the palette? Can't imagine they were in a lab mixing different pigments and consistencies. I think they just pick this stuff out of a catalogue and stick their branding on it. That's why all these influencer palettes look the exact same inside.

I said the exact same a few pages ago! I think the 'hard work' was choosing names inspired by George Michael or something along those line. Now personally I have a very different view of 'Hard Work'!

Reactions: 9
I said the exact same a few pages ago! I think the 'hard work' was choosing names inspired by George Michael or something along those line. Now personally I have a very different view of 'Hard Work'!
Don’t diminish another persons accomplishments and put them down because you’ve a “different view of hard work” ...she didn’t just pick names she created the formula, packaging, colours & every last detail as she said in her video?

Reactions: 18
What is the story with Carla the last while? After her getting lifted a while back and Sue paying for it to stay out of the papers she went fairly quiet

Sorry what? She paid for journos to keep quiet? Like Jaysis someone must have seen Carla in the past few months?

Keilidh put more work into that pallet than so sue has done with her whole collection so far. She’s zero clue.

Reactions: 12
She is such a brat, going quiet whenever there is tit going on with her, will be back in a few days acting like nothing ever happened, she was hoping she could just delete comments and ignore, but the fact that keilidh came out and spoke about it and there was too many comments to ignore was the only reason they addressed it and had to be on the business page so she can make it look like it wasn’t all on her, even tho she advertised it on her own stories.
Also how was there a sudden demand for the eyeshadow palette after over a year of being in a pandemic with nowhere to go 🙄

Reactions: 16
Let's have a little throwback to our fave So Sue duck ups throughout the years. My personal fave was when she was doing a show in Kildare, and Carla said she was in Dublin and people commented saying she got the county wrong, and Sue came on her stories after the show and fucked the head of all her followers for telling Carla she was wrong 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's have a little throwback to our fave So Sue duck ups throughout the years. My personal fave was when she was doing a show in Kildare, and Carla said she was in Dublin and people commented saying she got the county wrong, and Sue came on her stories after the show and fucked the head of all her followers for telling Carla she was wrong 😅
Pretending to be surprised when Dylan proposed even though she’d picked and paid for the ring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.