SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'We are a customer centric brand' is a nice way of saying we are absolute money hungry cunts and I need to pay for my drip of a husband's lambo.

Reactions: 36
"We own the rights" aka we can do what we fuckin want! And st fuckin terrie first in line with a like! duck off terrie she will screw you if she can aswell. Please let this be the end of sue cause the keilidh pallet was the best thing she ever came out with. Terri's was absolutely shite duck all pigment and Rosies wasn't worth buying.
Oh terrie knows which side her bread is buttered. Couldn't be having a shred of decency now and going against girl boss Sue.

Reactions: 17
She worked in the crescent shopping Center and you’d pass the shop she’d work in and I am not even joking, she’d be at the mirror just staring at herself. The girl genuinely would eat herself 😂

She also turned around to someone inknow and said about her masters that’s she’s only doing it because she’d need it for an interview but wouldn’t need to actually do well in it because she can “just walk in and get them to give me the job” because she’s so good looking and can charm the life out of people.

She also has said so many horrible things about local girls and posts that she’s a girls girl when she’s only copying Sophie murray, it’s very cringe to watch 🥴

She also had said horrible things about getting away with loads in work because she said the manager found her hot so she’d do naaaada and would bat her lashes and everyone would be just like 😳😳😳 and the manager had none of it. Not too sure if she’s still there but she was in the last year
I’ve worked in the crescent for years and years now and I don’t think she works there? Where is it she’s meant to have worked?

Reactions: 2
Come off it with the “financial investment involved” when the Hermes belt was over €700 and the wallet over €2k 😡

Reactions: 17
It just gets worse and worse 🙃🙃
I hope this is the end of money grabbing materialistic Hermes unboxing Sue in her tacky as duck footballers wives mansion - who unboxes Hermes stuff they bought themselves in the middle of a one year pandemic where people are losing jobs left right and centre? Tone deaf Sue. Who cut your fringe Sue? Aren’t all hairdressers closed? I got a very swanky bag for my birthday but I literally haven’t shown it to a soul, never mind do unboxing on Instagram. It’s called having a bit of ‘class’. She’s such a snake 🐍 🐍 🐍 and an out an out liar. Turning off comments and putting up a crappy apology that she didn’t even mean. She should have done a video and had some respect for all the followers who put her where she is today. Short memory she has. Go F*ck yourself Sue. Hopefully her products will be sold in Dealz or Mr Price after this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve worked in the crescent for years and years now and I don’t think she works there? Where is it she’s meant to have worked?

Not sure if you’ve seen it but it’s on her thread! I haven’t named it exclusively but I have been fairly obvious 💖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.