Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea123

It is my absolute biggest pet peeve when influencers completely exploit the structure of social media to completely avoid taking responsibility. Like - if this wasn’t SM and it was real life, the equivalent would be her walking off in the middle of every conversation and shutting herself in her room with her fingers in her ears going “lalalala I can’t hear you lalala I’m still rich and the best, I did nothing wrong, lalala” like a petulant child.

“What do you want, blood?” The entitlement of that!!!! The simple truth is she doesn’t actually think she did anything wrong. That’s why she disassociated herself from the whole thing. She thinks she owes nobody anything. She only puts her blood, sweat and tears into her brand when it suits her. It shows an extreme lack of integrity and huge priority for greed.

Reactions: 36

Annnnieyokes

'We are a customer centric brand' is a nice way of saying we are absolute money hungry cunts and I need to pay for my drip of a husband's lambo.

Marysw

I presume she doesn’t have a thread but it’s not hard to see why everyone seems to have so much respect for keilidh . She has more followers than any Irish “influencer” (I think) yet she’s true to herself , she uses her platforms to show her makeup and not to flog any shite like the rest of them. With her following she could be raking it in from any number of brands, but she clearly does well enough and doesn’t need to be greedy. She’s not flashy or vain and keeps her private life private. Just very refreshing is my point anyway 🤣

Vangirl

VIP Member
That time SoPoo was having one of her 'workshops' and said there was a special guest going to be interviewed and it turned out to be her parents!!!! If I paid 80 euro to listen to SoSmokey and Damo being interviewed about SoShady I would have asked for my money back!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SiobhHiya

New Thread Title Suggestion:

Spinning in the Lambo with no Registration Tax, booking flights to Dubai, too rich to wait for vax.

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
“To us it did not make sense to repackage or rename the product” well you did repackage it somewhat didn’t you? Because you removed Keilidh’s name??

If I went from a part time reception job, with no college degrees to owning a multi million euro business I’d be showing off a little to. She worked hard & created something that is paying her extremely well. I think the girl did good.
It’s vulgar!! Real money and class whispers it doesn’t shout, buy whatever you want but obnoxiously unpacking it online is beyond vulgar and it’s actually pathetic. Her life is so empty she needs to fill it up with expensive shite and not only that she needs everyone to know. All the money is the world can’t buy true contentment and let’s face it a happy content person would not behave like this. Must be sad for Dylan to know that his attention for his wife is just not enough for her, she cares more about what the dogs on the street think. They really should be pitied instead of envied.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

So the collab ended 2 years ago - surely she would have been aware that any intellectual property rights weren't hers and they could do what they liked with the product? I just don't get the drama around this one tbh.
Just because they CAN re-release it doesn’t mean they should. Also it would be common courtesy to have told Keilidh beforehand instead of letting her find out via IG. Legally I’m sure they haven’t done anything wrong but morally it stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lb84818

Her apology is a load of gas-lighting shit. She just used a lot of words to say ‘I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m not sorry I did it’.

Loulou2021

Going for a "much fucking needed glass of wine" what about a much fucking needed apology/acknowledgement. Just Unfollowed

• Heart

NTW

Suggestion: I don’t apologise, I just hide in disguise, cuttin me own hair, there’s a pallet name goin spare...

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Vangirl

VIP Member
So its the third day of silence, do we think she is
A) in her wardrobe eye fucking herself telling herself it will all be ok
B) in the cigar room, shit faced, watching Shite Counsellors on repeat
C) off on her second sneaky holiday of the year???

Cast your votes below 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wazzledazzle

It's lousy what she has done to Keilidh but at the same time I'm also so glad she has totally fucked up so publicly with this because it is most definitely about time she gets comeuppance for the shady shit she does!! She got away with enough until now

Babyboo75

Took her all day to come up with that???? Oh suzanne your well I’m truly fucked. Unfollowed. And from my other pages. Put up a tweet urging other to do the same. If you scroll down a few pics you can comment there.she thinks that half arsed money grabbing apology was gonna fix everything no hun you’ve no fairy godmother. Time you came out of that fairy tale you live in and into the real world! Kieran corrigan liking it too. Hasn’t posted all well apparantly fired already copying other people’s merch I said it on this thread she made him famous only fair he goes down with her 😝
She didnt come up with it...PR team did
She doesnt have strong written english or language skills...or a creatove bone in her body....

• Haha

Future

Chatty Member
That apology has just made it worse. Mentions the financial aspect of pulling the product. Greed.

• Heart

Yintang

Okay here goes... long time watcher and first time ever commenting.

But Sue’s stories today have really annoyed me! Moaning that she feel unmotivated when she was clearly on holiday a couple months ago. Does she not realise how fortunate she is and how unrelatable she’s made herself over lockdown?!

I had several holidays cancelled last year, have stuck to the rules and I’m desperate to get a break and go away. Then she’s flouted the rules constantly but has the cheek to moan about feeling unmotivated. Clearly the freedom and sun of her recent holiday is a distant memory because it’s not her usual trip away every 2 weeks.

AND she has people in her house to install gym equipment. My head is fried with her.

I used to love her as a blogger, I’d buy her products. I loved her highlighter palette and tan etc but since lockdown and the way she’s acted I’m so done with it all and won’t be supporting her again.

rant over. I feel better now haha.
100% agree with this. Whinging about lack of motivation in front of her brand new home gym with freshly cut hair and nails done, then outside to do ads in front of the Lambo. Give us a friggin break Sue and go and do some charity work to feel motivated and worthwhile.
Absolute geebag.