SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keilidh has gained 2k followers since this morning. It’s crappy what she’s going through but clearly mega supported through this

Reactions: 16
Keilidh has gained 2k followers since this morning. It’s crappy what she’s going through but clearly mega supported through this
doesnt mean tit is Sue isnt loosing followers! people follow for a nosey. Same people are still supporting and following Sue.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a tween that said good morning to everyone except Suzanne Jackson and the royal family 😂😂😂 I’m dying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 75
doesnt mean tit is Sue isnt loosing followers! people follow for a nosey. Same people are still supporting and following Sue.
I reckon she is losing them, it’s just not in the thousands yet so we can’t see it. I think it might take a couple of days but she will definitely lose some

Reactions: 6
Was not aware so sell yourself was going to be a character in the new Harry Potter..
9FA0F04E-01F8-4587-824D-C50F32A4D327.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg Katie is just going to make a bad situation worse 🤣, they are a PR nightmare. The self entitlement knows no bounds.
If I was Suzanne I’d be telling Katie to stay out of it, things are bad enough at the moment without her piping up 😩😂

Reactions: 19
I literally just signed up to Twitter for the drama 😂 don’t know how to work it, when I search sue, it doesn’t give me the threads or whatever, just whatever she posts. How do I see the drama ASAP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally just signed up to Twitter for the drama 😂 don’t know how to work it, when I search sue, it doesn’t give me the threads or whatever, just whatever she posts. How do I see the drama ASAP 😂😂
Just search Suzanne Jackson and go to the tab that says “latest” or if you go to the “trending “ list you should see her name click on that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You should see a 🔍 symbol and when you click it will show what's trending.. she's currently no 1 so when u click in it'll all be there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks guys, it was worth signing up for! She deserves it. She must be hiding or on another flight to Dubai to hide of embarrassment

Reactions: 4
Lads I think we are watching the end of so sue. And to be fair it’s deserved. She’s so bleeping fake showing off. Keilidhs such a polar opposite. I will unfollow when she addresses it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.