SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a few years ago when BU was around and Sue and a few other insta huns where raging and they came online and Sue said 'they were going to get together and create a campaign to shut these pages down and people should watch what the power of their influence combined would do'????
I wonder how that's going ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That time SoPoo was having one of her 'workshops' and said there was a special guest going to be interviewed and it turned out to be her parents!!!! If I paid 80 euro to listen to SoSmokey and Damo being interviewed about SoShady I would have asked for my money back!!!!
Ah stop you are shitting me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
never heard that!!! Wow - I remember she had a lot of scum bag types that used to be tagged in her instas a few years ago alright like not the crowd now that big sis would be seen associating with

but then again when we had blogger gate and her bro and Rosies fella messaging girls threatening them what does that say about the girls themselves?
Lads did Rosies fella threaten someone?? how did I miss this

Lads did Rosies fella threaten someone?? how did I miss this
Terrors (terrie) fella and his family awful rough too. They're all not from the greatest of backgrounds, well alot of the bloggers it seems. Doesn't make a difference how you're brought up money wise as respect and manners are more important but the point I'm making is they don't seem to be decent people. Not the posh lovely people they make out to be.

Reactions: 9
That teaspill page on instagram had put up once, I screenshot it but can't find it atm, saying that even when the instahun blocks you, you still stay as a follower.. so if sosu is flat out blocking then her numbers will stay relatively the same give or take a few who unfollowed before they got blocked for leaving comments or whatever they did ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a few years ago when BU was around and Sue and a few other insta huns where raging and they came online and Sue said 'they were going to get together and create a campaign to shut these pages down and people should watch what the power of their influence combined would do'????
I wonder how that's going ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Oh my god yeah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what was the big line she said?!!!! "online bullies will feel the power of what we will do" or something hahahahaha that was bleeping so cringe.

***tumbleweed flying by***

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god yeah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what was the big line she said?!!!! "online bullies will feel the power of what we will do" or something hahahahaha that was bleeping so cringe.

***tumbleweed flying by***
โ€˜Weโ€™re going to get together and create a campaign to shut these people and pages down! No more!โ€™
โ€˜Slag our influence all you want, but watch what the power of our influence combined will do! No to bullying!โ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute lack of class in the whole Jackson family is next level ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 11
Wasnโ€™t he with Carla first and Sue โ€˜stoleโ€™ him?
He must have some personality and sense of humour cause the hack of him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember Sue doing an article saying women all over the place were coming on to him and trying it on because they wanted to go back to her and throw it in her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must have some personality and sense of humour cause the hack of him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember Sue doing an article saying women all over the place were coming on to him and trying it on because they wanted to go back to her and throw it in her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
As committed as I am to my dislike of her there isnโ€™t enough alcohol in the world ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ I hate that Iโ€™m raising a daughter in a world with such entitlement and where SoPoo is considered a role model

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.