SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if she can ignore. Like well as far as I know the Dubai thing was a lot of speculation and word of mouth. She could ignore it. This is plain as day, perhaps legal but everyone is furious!
I agree there wasn’t this level of outrage with Dubai and the fact that Keilidh has called her out. It will do her more damage if she doesn’t acknowledge it and apologise imo.

Reactions: 6
She will never apologise. I'd put money they'll stick up a "statement" on the business Instagram which will be carefully worded couple of paragraphs and they'll call it an apology without actually saying sorry in it.

Reactions: 22
She will never apologise. I'd put money they'll stick up a "statement" on the business Instagram which will be carefully worded couple of paragraphs and they'll call it an apology without actually saying sorry in it.
Agree it won't be addressed by her. The Hermes unboxing on TikTok is her fingers up response

Reactions: 5
Katie getting in on the action on Twitter , obviously they are searching online and looking at it all unfold 😂
😂😂😂
I can picture them all sitting around Smokeys kitchen with their beaks buried into the phones refreshing every 5 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time posting on this thread because I don’t have any interest in Suzanne but I’ve always really liked keilidh and was so sad to see her so upset about it. She never gets involved in anything like that so you can tell it really affected her. I love that palette and still use it all the time but it’s much more keilidh than it is sosu. Even the shade names, 1996 for her birthday and faith for George Michael. The font isn’t anything like sosu’s brand it looks much more like a kash beauty product. Such a weird business move and why haven’t they taken down the posts or said anything??

Reactions: 21
Katie getting in on the action on Twitter , obviously they are searching online and looking at it all unfold 😂
Ah duck off Katie ya dose! You can have all the new money and insta fame in the world but ya can't polish a turd!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen via twitter a make-up artist has said sue asked to use her image/work of an eye look she created (using the original pallette) for the relaunch. Never credited her..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The Instagram influencer market is so oversaturated now, people can get their fix on other pages they don’t have to look to So Shady now! I get the impression that she just doesn’t care because she’s made her money. She comes across as a spoilt brat when she does come on and chat and like it’s such a chore for her. I don’t get the hype. Said it before but she definitely hit it lucky with her page and brand, she’s had her day in my opinion

Reactions: 16
She will definitely blame someone from the office but like who will believe it?? Keilidh wasn’t approached since it stopped in two years she even said herself, I presume this didn’t happen over night as you know the long hours and dedication sue puts into each product and sourcing it from China during covid times 😂 of course nothing goes out without the ‘girl boss’ approving everything so either way she hasn’t a leg to stand on! Shame on her!!

Reactions: 11
Just seen via twitter a make-up artist has said sue asked to use her image/work of an eye look she created (using the original pallette) for the relaunch. Never credited her..
Yes you shud check out her stories, she had some up last night and was upset like Keilidh was! Rightly so

Reactions: 3
One of my fiends has just got an email promo for the palette this morn and NO mention of keilidh in them. Shocking

"We're sorry if Keilidh was offended but actually everyone calling me on my shite is a troll and a misogynist! Here's a promo code for Dripping tit even though you're all so mean to me!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t this the best day ever!! I wish I had taken a day off work as it’s so distracting 🤣 silence from so poo is deafening! So silk cut on talking about hair products and the dog barking like a witch in the background. Such anticipation over when and what Sue’s next post will be

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.