SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can hear in Keilidh’s voice she’s almost in tears talking about it on her stories she had no clue no one told her anything about it. Such a horrible thing to do

• Sad
Reactions: 42
People really need to unfollow. no point is leaving comments but still following, it still shows support for her! Can see Doireann Garrihy just posted about wanting to be sue driving in her Lamborghini, is that a duck u to anyone leaving comments against Sue?? heaven forbid ppl might stand for integrity
Agreed- just unfollowed

Reactions: 7
IMAGINE if this was the other way around and So Shady collaborated with a brand and they rereleased the palette without her on it?! She’d be raging!

Reactions: 21
Diddnt she release Rosie Conollys palette also and take her name off?
You’re right.. just looked it up on the So Shady site and she has it for sale again but without Rosie Con photo etc on it! Just says radiant magic palette

Reactions: 9
Just unfollowed also, be interesting to see how , If any, of her numbers drop drastically

I think the last year in particular has really flagged how selfish she is, she isn’t going to have a brand left at this rate
But her sheep keep following and buying her products. No one seems to give a tit about the integrity of a brand. Until sue is hit in the pocket she’ll continue to do as she likes!

Reactions: 11
Great to see so many people calling out this, there are 100’s of comments from irish & uk muas, Stacy Marie left a comment that sums up Sopooh shady behaviour pretty well, Lucy Fitzs said she’s withdrawing her support of the brand, Clare with the hair called it out on her stories & blush beauty blog said she will never buy a Sosu product again.
SoSu is Cancelled 😠

Reactions: 26
Plenty more will stay quiet and continue to support her,🙃🙃 I don't own any of her products and don't intend purchasing either. Shes up on her high horse not very "girlboss" of her. Same one will be promoting women supporting women. Soooo transparent just cares about her back pocket

I don’t get who she thinks she is anyway she knows nothing about makeup and 80% of her launches are collabs & heavily promoted on insta by paid promotions. I seen molly smith from the last love island promoting this new palette. And going on about her money all the time and how rich she is and a “girl boss” using all cheap tit from China with other peoples names and ideas on them 🤦🏽‍♀️

Even making face masks to profit from the pandemic. As if you’d be seen dead with a mask on with her name on it, as if she’s this big celebrity 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
The irony of this launch around international women’s day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Best thing so sell yourself can do at this point is apologise to Keilidh in private and in public and give all profits of this relaunch to a women’s charity. Coming from someone in the industry if Jamie Genevieve and James Charles both of whom are good friends with Keilidh were to get involved and call this morally corrupt witch out Sue would be quite literally fucked.

Reactions: 20
I just came here from keilidhs stories, I really like her! not one person is happy about it in the comments on sosuesbyjs post and rightly so

Reactions: 12
The amount of comments giving out under the posts yet SHES not losing followers.. disgusting what she has done

Reactions: 3
And why are the colours of the palette different? This is molly smith promoting the one she was sent which is different to the picture on the site? I’m confused
I think becoz it’s turned sideways in her video and it’s also mirrored

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.