SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this ALL of the time when she's been called out. Disappears altogether from Instagram. Her mother and sister then start posting passive aggressive bullshit be kind quotes for the bullies to see. Then the dogs will be on lying on the couch. Her stash of jellies will be shown. Then, brazen as you like she will be on "hey guys, I just thought I'd quickly jump on while I'm doing my makeup and run through how I apply my tack cos I'm getting DMs asking how to apply lash glue, just applying my concealer you guys are going to go crazy for which is a gamechanger👌. Then a few ads. And that will be it. Shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I never heard of Keilidh before the drama but are these SOSu products not all white label products anyway? So how much involvement would she have had in the creation of the palette? Can't imagine they were in a lab mixing different pigments and consistencies. I think they just pick this stuff out of a catalogue and stick their branding on it. That's why all these influencer palettes look the exact same inside.
I thought exactly the same thing. I do not know Keilidh I left insta a few years ago and am very out of the loop on these influencers and muas I come on here to get my goss on the ones I do know. It is a crappy thing to do to anyone and everyone here seems to hold Keilidh in high esteem and Im not suprised with Sue. But defo thought the same when I read how much work the other girl put to it. How much work exactly goes into these things.

Didn’t someone (possibly the dealer) release images of her and some fella who worked in the Wright venue previously ordering bags of ❄. I’ve definitely seen messages but can’t remember if it was on this forum.
It was on the mas who drink i think. There was whatsapps of Carla asking for an 8th of coke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Keilidh’s latest makeup look on her stories is a (dripping) gold snake 😂 Love to see it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She does this ALL of the time when she's been called out. Disappears altogether from Instagram. Her mother and sister then start posting passive aggressive bullshit be kind quotes for the bullies to see. Then the dogs will be on lying on the couch. Her stash of jellies will be shown. Then, brazen as you like she will be on "hey guys, I just thought I'd quickly jump on while I'm doing my makeup and run through how I apply my tack cos I'm getting DMs asking how to apply lash glue, just applying my concealer you guys are going to go crazy for which is a gamechanger👌. Then a few ads. And that will be it. Shameless.
I'm ashamed to say I read that in her irritating voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay I might be on my own with this one - but does it irk anyone else the way she says the word “product” Drives me nuts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can’t hide for too much longer though. Pretty Little Thing will expect the weekly obligatory photo shoot in the garden with the minuscule handbag that barely fits the house key inside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can’t hide for too much longer though. Pretty Little Thing will expect the weekly obligatory photo shoot in the garden with the minuscule handbag that barely fits the house key inside it.
And Dildos Lambo in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't pronounce moisturiser....it's actually gas! It's like this other person pops out of nowhere when she says the word! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could have something to do with her “protruding tongue”👅 if you read SoSmokeys caption on this pic 🙊

EB79627D-B591-4753-A9C6-AEBB66B76BC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont check in on Sue's page for afew days and it goes off!!! I've had to hide in the bathroom from my kids so I could get through what I've missed.
No doubt another under the radar trip to Dubai is on the cards so Sue can get over the trauma of the past few days🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You need to scroll down 13 posts on the sosubysj page before you can comment on a post. Is this the norm or have they taken comments off them to stop people from saying anything. I can't see anything negative, raggggging I missed all the drama🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You need to scroll down 13 posts on the sosubysj page before you can comment on a post. Is this the norm or have they taken comments off them to stop people from saying anything. I can't see anything negative, raggggging I missed all the drama🙄
No not the norm They disabled comments

Reactions: 3
Soz if it has been answered before, anyone know why her mam is selling the house, they’re not there that long?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.