SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think all the Jackson’s have been quiet today
Edit
Sorry I take it back my Instagram hasn't been showing stories 🤣🙄

See someone posted saying vikiiiiiiiii left her job but looks like she got a new job in the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No idea just saw it on her stories .. can’t remember what bank (wasn’t really interested🤣) but she had a story up saying week one complete and had the bank lanyard on her.. so doubt they’re moving

Reactions: 2
No idea just saw it on her stories .. can’t remember what bank (wasn’t really interested🤣) but she had a story up saying week one complete and had the bank lanyard on her.. so doubt they’re moving
Who’s this? Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii or a Jackson?

Reactions: 1
House is sold too I see 🤣
Only sale agreed so think that's why SoSmokey hasn't told her big news we are all waiting on

She's definitely been with AIB but thought she had quit. I don't think she'd be able to move, I believe her first sons dad is quite involved. I'm looking forward to that house changing to sold to hear what the big changes are!

Reactions: 6
Made sure she we saw the lambo sign 😂 Although in fairness if I was sitting in one, I'd probably be broadcasting it too🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this was asked already but is she not a vegetarian anymore? I’ve noticed a couple of times with her very meaty stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.