Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Stopppppp what is she wearing tonight!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
Came here to ask the same thing. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
Terrible barely there rags of an outfit...check.
Ridiculous sunglasses...check
Ronseal makeup not blended in properly....check
Laughable poses and pouting.....check
Tits and arse hanging out for all to see....check

I think we just completed Olivia bingo guys!

Screenshot_20220815_205909_com.instagram.android_edit_158775498144001.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

handymandy

Chatty Member
I actually cannot stand her. I wish these pathetic contests would just fuck off, they have one every 6 months it seems I just don’t get it, just a bunch of wannabe, over tanned page three type models that have no clue about life, parading around and dancing in a bikini, you can go ocean beach club and see better than that! She’s going on like she’s won a beauty pageant, sorry love you aren’t photogenic, you use filters, have horrible filler and cannot model for shit, it’s embarrassing that these girls only strive to want to be ‘influencers’ and not want a proper job that will help them years over. That’s not to say influencers can’t be successful, they can, but you need to be insane to do so. And she isn’t. She is a mouthy little twat, doesn’t care for her make up clients, doesn’t care about her ‘followers’, isn’t all that pretty, has no fashion sense and has her tits and saggy square arse out all the time. Sorry why does Instagram allow these people to get a following, stop making stupid people think they can be famous 🙄 rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cloff

VIP Member
Haha so into science but doesn’t believe in viruses or vaccines! 😂😂😂 maybe he just likes looking at the dinoswaurs

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Flowerpotts

the visceral full body second hand embarrassment i feel whenever sean says anything about loving science is almost too much when he’s so painfully thick 😂
It’s almost as good as when they were in Paris going on and on about how much he loves museums and they go to The Louvre on the only day of the week it is shut !!! They really are dunces aren’t they but even funnier as he pretends to be clever to impress Big O !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25