Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her client probably cancelled after seeing her drunken antics on the gram at the weekend - as for Pratty becoming a gym instructor for one he is getting well past his sell by date plus he will be as allusive as she at doing any proper job especially as his main employment is chauffeuring Big O’s everywhere

Reactions: 16
😂😂 if he’s now having to get a proper job, I wonder how long before Olivia scarpers to a new younger model with a few thousand more followers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can hardly complain about a no show when she turns up to appointments still pissed!! Oh and expects people who have paid deposits to travel for 2 hours when she moved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the visceral full body second hand embarrassment i feel whenever sean says anything about loving science is almost too much when he’s so painfully thick 😂
It’s almost as good as when they were in Paris going on and on about how much he loves museums and they go to The Louvre on the only day of the week it is shut !!! They really are dunces aren’t they but even funnier as he pretends to be clever to impress Big O !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha so into science but doesn’t believe in viruses or vaccines! 😂😂😂 maybe he just likes looking at the dinoswaurs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The blonde girl in her latest reel is beautiful in the before clip. Makeup is meant to ENHANCE your beauty, not make you look worse. She doesn't use techniques suited to difference faces. She's made that girls eyes look so much smaller, bleeping useless good for nothing plastic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Big O is really exhausted as she says that people don’t realise that she has a make-up job as well as all the other jobs she has 🤣🤣 really no tit you are kidding me - you would have thought she would have been a lot more enthusiastic about promoting the company she works for as it’s having their “2nd birthday thing“ today - the only time she gets excited is when it’s something she is involved in or it has copious amounts of free booze

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olivia's diet really annoys me. She seems to go on one constantly (she doesn't need to at all). She starves herself (e.g. one piece of brocolli and two small new potatoes) and then complains she is tired. Someone just needs to explain to her calorie deficit and nutrition. Yet she will continue drinking, despite being on a diet. Alcohol is calorific and just overall tit for the body. She needs to spend a few weeks away from alcohol and then she may feel a difference. She drinks more than freshers do in freshers week at uni 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And why can’t she just get up a little earlier do to her so called glam instead of on trains or in the car. She’s such a lazy scruff man

Reactions: 4
Sean's reel he did 🤢 he is so bleeping unfunny, anything he does just gives me the complete ick. It could be because I've PTSD after seeing his only fans videos. And the sound in the reel about people not liking you for no reason at all. Sean there are plenty of reasons people don't like you, you make money through videoing yourself shoving dildos up your hoop and getting your toes sucked, yet lead people to believe that you make money through your paper pants. Normally dishonest people aren't liked Sean pet. And just the fact that you're the biggest ever ick to walk the planet you old washed up ugly duck ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sean's reel he did 🤢 he is so bleeping unfunny, anything he does just gives me the complete ick. It could be because I've PTSD after seeing his only fans videos. And the sound in the reel about people not liking you for no reason at all. Sean there are plenty of reasons people don't like you, you make money through videoing yourself shoving dildos up your hoop and getting your toes sucked, yet lead people to believe that you make money through your paper pants. Normally dishonest people aren't liked Sean pet. And just the fact that you're the biggest ever ick to walk the planet you old washed up ugly duck ✌🏼
I struggle to think of a reason why anyone would actually LIKE him loooool hence why he seems to have no actual friends, just random begs he picks up in ibeefa and does tequila shots with for a few hours. Sad.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god that reel - he’s so bleeping cringe!! Also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at the paperpants commenting! That’s just him isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.