Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolalo123

every time he posts a video of himself doing those multiple awful poses, somewhere in the world a vagina shrivels up 💔 (it’s mine right now watching this🤣) also very rich to post about male domestic abuse from an abuser himself with a restraining order against him 😳 didn’t he try and break the door with a knife when katherine locked herself away to get away from him???

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Is it me or does her catwalk walk her worse every time?! It's fucking hilarious. Never seen such a stompy, bouncy unfeminine walk ever.

• Haha

Flowerpotts

Well she has to leave so Sean can earn some money to repay the Spain trip! 😂
That’s what I thought - you know what happens when Big O is sent away and he goes quiet on IG. He is probably at this very moment on all 4’s on their bed with a dildo in his gob !!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

barabra cundy

He calls himself Sean9Pratt on that onlyfans 'modelling' website
the 9 apparenty relates to the length of his penis. he has often bragged of having a 'massive nine incher'
HOWEVER he posted a picture using a TraceyCox penis pump and he barely managed to fill it .
He had pumped himself so much - he had a testicle and half his scrotum sucked up in the tube .....and the other testicle appeared to be turning purple .

After some research on the lovehoney website , the 'TraceyCox penis pump measurements are 8 inches internal length
So its a mystery how his 9 inch penis fits into a device that is only 8 inches long .

i wonder if hes been placing the cock pump on his mouth to make his lips bigger ?

How about she lives a healthy lifestyle and actually works out then she won’t need to starve herself before a shoot. She still looks exactly the same if she starved herself of a morning than if she doesn’t. Her body isn’t toned or remarkable and she has a saggy square bum, so these things don’t need to be done. If she actually ate healthy and exercised rather than drink alcohol 247 or pig out she may end up with the body she desires. But she doesn’t. So why just starve for the morning. You’ll happily prance about semi naked not having starved yourself on a night out so why is a shoot any different? Ridiculous mindset
Sean starves himself the day before a heavy pegging session

• Haha
  • Sick

Ihateit

I know I’m proper petty for this one but the greasy bottom of the domino box on the bedding makes me cringe 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20