Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This holiday has made it so obvious how different they are. I bet Olivia loved all the partying and then theres Sean looking forward to going home and just sitting around eating and moaning about hangovers...

Reactions: 11
Ronseal fake tan now comes in two colour’s - True Tone and Fake Tone 🤣🤣 also that alien filter she uses looks absolutely ridiculous - it must be so embarrassing for Pratty with her walking around semi-naked all the time no wonder he just want’s to home

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugghhh these two are so boring and irrelevant now 🙄😂 I wish they ran into zahida and the MTV TV entourage! Now that would have made something interesting haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
39ED0C18-935A-4A20-B4B3-AFBD3B4125D7.jpeg

now. I know she’s an MUA - but we all know her skills aren’t THAT good! She has an absolute cheek to post that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was half expecting Sean to go begging the "Faded Crew" to be in their photo shoot.

Why is Olivia acting like one healthy meal has cancelled out all the drink and most likely drugs she's done during the trip 😆?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A couple more Ibeefaa holiday snaps for the album to show what a fabulous time we had 😱
unsure when these meals became a healthy option as looking at her latest photo she has become a right Mrs chubby chops

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she's wearing that same vile pink outfit yet again for the flight. She 100% hasn't washed it from the last couple or more wears. I bet it/she totally reeks. Tragic woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Last holiday of the year… gay4pay mustn’t pay as well as it used.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is he getting at?
Neither seemed overly keen to stay any longer in beefa

Reactions: 5
How they work as a couple I don’t know. Sean’s had enough of partying and can’t wait to get home and Olivia is crying she has to go.

OMG that look 🤣🤣 it reminds me of my 4yr old when I tell her she cannot have chicken nuggets for the 2/3rd day in a row
What next Big O - having a temper tantrum on the plane and stamping your feet like a young child because your Ibiza holiday is over.
Just grow up and get back to work, like all us normal people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now she making fake crying noises by the plane window as its raining when landing.
Go get a grip!

Reactions: 7
What is he getting at?
Neither seemed overly keen to stay any longer in beefa
Yes he seemed very keen to get home asap, trouble in paradise perhaps. More keen on the gym than anything else it appeared to me.

Did the banshee scream too much?

Is he keen to get home to sort his lawn, i expect it looks like a jungle now.

What aggitated him, is the over sensitive nipple playing up again?

Last trip abroad this year - could it be that the Micro accounts figures are due to be published for Blanc. - Normally May/June time on Companies House.

• Haha
In a way I feel sorry for her. She should be single and enjoying time with her friends, including holidays with people that want to be there. She will look back and regret the time she’s wasted.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.