Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it’s a Lamborghini isn’t it. So annoyed I wrote Porsche 🤣🤣🤣.

I’m also SO ANNOYED she’s out and about in my fave drinking place in the Northern Quarter last night! Eastern Bloc (coolest little bar with vinyls DJs on and brilliant cocktails)… not her scene at all. duck off back to Boujee please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why does she always eat like a bleeping 2yr old absolutely no class whatsoever and 100% trailer trash - bet old Pratty is fuming that she is off to Ibeefffaaa without him tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does he actual face look like does anyone know? She looks so different in every picture depending on whether her tweaks are fresh and what filters she uses?

Reactions: 6
What does he actual face look like does anyone know?
Haggard from sunbed exposure, yet scarily frozen from bad botox at the same time

ETA I now realise you were asking about Olivia and that^ was about Sean 🤣 so: absolutely mental baboon arse lips, they honestly take up most of the space between her nose and chin. They were also darkly outlined and covered in shiny brown lip colour, it really did look like a prolapsed bumhole. Potential for quite a sweet and naturally pretty face (if you ignore the lips), but major UV exposure and covered in fake tan (think Ross' spray tan in Friends but more orange). Her facial skin looked ~late thirties.

If anyone remembers this was when grabbing the ferry in London and I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know that she bobbed her way down the gangway 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haggard from sunbed exposure, yet scarily frozen from bad botox at the same time

ETA I now realise you were asking about Olivia and that^ was about Sean 🤣 so: absolutely mental baboon arse lips, they honestly take up most of the space between her nose and chin. They were also darkly outlined and covered in shiny brown lip colour, it really did look like a prolapsed bumhole. Potential for quite a sweet and naturally pretty face (if you ignore the lips), but major UV exposure and covered in fake tan (think Ross' spray tan in Friends but more orange). Her facial skin looked ~late thirties.

If anyone remembers this was when grabbing the ferry in London and I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know that she bobbed her way down the gangway 🤣
Thanks I wrote he but of course meant she. I thought she’d be quite pretty without all the shite but genuinely couldn’t tell anymore

Same here I thought you meant “he” but I did find a lovely picture of Pratty for you 🤣

• Heart
Seems she used him until work went busy then ended it to go ibiza and be single.

Reactions: 12
Hilarious how she is ibiza bound and now he is posting about Bali and "travelling the world". Always a competition with them two when they split.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if he’ll send her flowers like before when she went without him. Or if he’ll turn up like the jelly little man he is.
Or if they have really split….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she will post some of his explicit pics like she did when they fell out on the flight to Mexico and she posted a pic of him deep throating a dildo to her stories. I hope so! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.