Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he shown the result of his boob job yet? Looks like only old photos on the grid

Reactions: 6
So Big O wants to encourage people to be careful what they say online and show support to those who are suffering - well it’s a shame she didn’t take her own bleeping advice when she was making all those negative remarks about Covid being fake - you didn’t give a tit about any of those families suffering losing their loved ones during the pandemic - you are such a bloody hypocrite - if you are going to tell everyone to post whatever they want that’s fine but don’t start whinging when people disagree with what your posting - free speech is for everyone and not just idiots like you who think that you are so special and important - unsure what the tarty plastic cat suit got to do with the I’m so fragile rant but it’s pretty obvious the whole thing was written/directed by the illiterate man himself whose actual nana calls a Pratt 🤣
Didnt she tell someone to go kill themselves or have I got the wrong person?

Reactions: 6
1. He looks like a blonde kim jong un with too much filler.
2. I agree. Who is he?
3. What’s with the over the top video? What does he actually do?
Sorry I’m catching up but HAHAHAHA BLONDE KIM JONG UN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That mankind ad story is TERRIBLE! And of course he hasn’t bothered to tag it as an ad.

Why did this company pay him to sit on his bog waving back to front products in front of his camera.

I’ve reported him to the ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How sad does that bit of iceberg with the cucumbers look 😭 people have the audacity to do this and claim they "hate" salad. I'd hate it too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.