Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories about the drugs are shocking. She’s basically saying be careful when you’re sniffing in Ibiza.

Reactions: 11
Those stories about the drugs are shocking. She’s basically saying be careful when you’re sniffing in Ibiza.
Basically admitting the drug use in Ibiza is admitting you’re part of the problem, someone that doesn’t do it wouldn’t share it, simple as. She’s either doing it for ‘young cool Ibiza engagement’ or actually wants to do it for attention. I think both.

Ps her lips and tits give me more ick more than Sean

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's an idiot, promoting casual drug use when there's literally nothing casual about it!!! It is always against the law, she needs to get a grip. Here I am, thinking I'm wild on a Wednesday having a prosecco before bed... god how the other half live!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just quickly googled "Ibiza fentanyl dead" and no news reports came up #fakenews the fact she shared about four different stories about it too. K Olivia chick we get it u sniff gear in ibeefa n want people to b careful. Thank u for looking out for us xo

Reactions: 14
27E793E7-EC98-48D5-9656-A722BE5BF50D.jpeg

What on earth are these!!! They scream big fat gypsy wedding! The girl has no class!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Whyyyy does she always put on that baby voice 😭🤮 Cannot wait for the catwalk, popcorn at the ready 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whyyyy does she always put on that baby voice 😭🤮 Cannot wait for the catwalk, popcorn at the ready 🤣
You know what I would love is someone else winning and they're not getting drunk, walking around in the tiniest bikini - wait I'm sure that's all of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sneak peak of the bikini... Looks like something no one would wear ever. Usual from our O.

Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHAHA OH HOW I LAUGHED. You.. Sean.. Think you’re a good person? bleeping LOL.
I wonder what Sean's definition of "bad person" is, if his "good" definition includes "travels the world in a global pandemic while posting dangerous misinformation, and calling people who comply with mask wearing to protect others (especially those who are clinically vulnerable) mindless sheep"... don't forget "pretends to travel for business that's a tax-dodging enterprise to cover up gay4pay activities" oh and "filming myself while driving even though it's dangeous to anyone else on the roads and also extremely illegal"

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.