Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd open a new thread as we were well over the 1000 mark on the last one!
Thanks to @pugslife6 for a fantastic thread title!

Continue on as we were trollzzzzz!! 🥰

Sean modelling the new paper pants range, buy 1 pair get 50 pairs free along with a used, signed dildo by the man himself!
This is actually so sad looking at this photo - he doesn’t have man boobs AT ALL!

The people who run this clinic place are sharks

Reactions: 6
Won’t the man boob surgery affect his tattoos - like will there be scarring? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hope he got his nips sorted as well they protrude so much you could hang your coats on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her nails and toe nails… she is such a scruff 🤢
aw to be fair if she’s getting surgery or had surgery she wouldn’t be allowed to have acrylics or polish on (I missed a bit of the last thread but I’m sure Someone said they were off for his n hers surgeries) 😂
I feel like I’m being a big O sympathiser recently I need her to do something irritating so I can get back on track 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
aw to be fair if she’s getting surgery or had surgery she wouldn’t be allowed to have acrylics or polish on (I missed a bit of the last thread but I’m sure Someone said they were off for his n hers surgeries) 😂
I feel like I’m being a big O sympathiser recently I need her to do something irritating so I can get back on track 😂😂😂
It’s not that she’s no acrylics on it’s the state of them.. dirty filthy with chipped polish … maybe that photo it’s hard to see but if you zoom in you can 🤢 for some one who try’s to be “glamorous” I think she’s often quite scruffy looking (imo)

Reactions: 5
2454759F-EC16-4F51-8A75-732A6FCA9404.jpeg

Oh Jesus she’s handing out advice… Olivia Bracy “model, Mua, counsellor and life coach” perfect timing Olivia I needed an afternoon of entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before she starts handing out expert advice to others perhaps she should be honest as to where she is actually based
Horwich is her parents home which is 18 miles from Manchester and Prattys HQ in Nuneaton is 24 miles from Birmingham she only uses Birmingham/Manchester as they sound so much better than the real place sunny nunny that she is a lodger in

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
WOW Big O’s got a “Real Job” with her name on the wall - wonder how long they will put up with all her holidaying and her coming into work still hungover from the previous evenings piss up - didn’t he once live in that town she now works in - good job she has got Parker Pratt to chauffeur her back and forth cannot understand why someone like her wouldn’t want to learn how to drive - silly me she wouldn’t be able to drink like a fish when she goes out

OMG Prattys gone to the local cafe to do his “work” I just hope he doesn’t get his dildo out and stick it up his arse in front of all the other customers 🍆🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.