Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to Ushuaia and spend the whole time on your phone filming rather than actually enjoying the moment. I've been to ushuaia and it's incredible, I don't think I looked at my phone once. Wasted pair of tickets on them two rockets.
But how would anyone know he was there if he didn't film the whole event start to finish? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she doesn’t need a filter when someone ‘professional’ does her make up. But she does it and bashes on the filter every time…

Reactions: 7
How can she think she looks good! The bikini is awful & she looks a total mess

Surely the bikini can’t be comfortable like that

Reactions: 11
JE-bleeping-SUS! What honestly is the point in those bikinis. It just screams "look at me and my botched crappy fake tits" god she really is insufferable!!

Also, my new ick is Sean ranting on about how tired and fucked he is after a night out. Either get bloody on with or or don't go with girls 10 years younger than you! It's just embarrassing as duck like, just showing himself to be the old, haggard duck that he is trying to keep up with the young ones 🤮

Reactions: 20
Does she stick them ridiculous bikini tops in place with double sided tape or something? Also I really don’t get that skimpy bikini/great big clodhopping trainer and socks trend either.

Reactions: 11
2 nights in a row they’ve been to the best lace to be - plastik and it’s been empty. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so much prettier with foundation which actually matches her skin tone rather than ronseal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.