Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she’ll go back to him. Irritating as she is she’s still very young, and now she’s got her dream job and more frequent work she’d be a fool to do so. He’s really a very boring individual.

Reactions: 5
Stopppppp what is she wearing tonight!!!! 🙈🙈🙈
Came here to ask the same thing. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
Terrible barely there rags of an outfit...check.
Ridiculous sunglasses...check
Ronseal makeup not blended in properly....check
Laughable poses and pouting.....check
Tits and arse hanging out for all to see....check

I think we just completed Olivia bingo guys!

Screenshot_20220815_205909_com.instagram.android_edit_158775498144001.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Came here to ask the same thing. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
Terrible barely there rags of an outfit...check.
Ridiculous sunglasses...check
Ronseal makeup not blended in properly....check
Laughable poses and pouting.....check
Tits and arse hanging out for all to see....check

I think we just completed Olivia bingo guys!

View attachment 1501571
Tell me you’re newly single without telling me you’re newly single lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going back to Ibiza in a couple of weeks I really hope I’m not expected to dress like that, she looks like a stringed ham 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Stringed ham has just made me do a fully blown snort laugh. My boyfriend is giving me the perplexed side eye now, I don't think I can bring myself to show him and explain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s the one Jordi ‘moved to Dubai’ with when she split with Sean.

I wonder how they managed to afford rent and stuff while they were out there…
Sorry to quote myself but I think I’m wrong 😂 That Millie is friends with Jordi but I think it was Ruby or something that was the name of the Dubai girl.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.