Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this ‘main character energy’ shite she keeps coming out with? I can’t think of a single main character in any form of media who is so utterly bleeping desperate for attention that their outfit consists of some old shoelaces and nipple covers.
Also, how does one go for a wee in such attire without getting tangled up or doing yourself an injury. I really am baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to quote myself but I think I’m wrong 😂 That Millie is friends with Jordi but I think it was Ruby or something that was the name of the Dubai girl.
Yes I was remembering it being Ruby Thompstone that Jordi was in Dubai with before they had a big falling out. So much drama and toxicity in the influencer world!

Reactions: 4
What is this ‘main character energy’ shite she keeps coming out with? I can’t think of a single main character in any form of media who is so utterly bleeping desperate for attention that their outfit consists of some old shoelaces and nipple covers.
Also, how does one go for a wee in such attire without getting tangled up or doing yourself an injury. I really am baffled.
Where ever she's going she has to be the main character and be center of attention. Her and Millie are the two trying to take center stage but looks like the other girls are a bit toned down.
There was a video on her stories she was wiggling her bum in front of another bloke he didn't look impressed.
For some reason saw her outfit and one word came into my head - thrush. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Where ever she's going she has to be the main character and be center of attention. Her and Millie are the two trying to take center stage but looks like the other girls are a bit toned down.
There was a video on her stories she was wiggling her bum in front of another bloke he didn't look impressed.
For some reason saw her outfit and one word came into my head - thrush. 🤣😂
I thought thrush was well lmao ! She has no nipples the bracy bot . Or she has those Austin powers nipple guns . That’s the only explanation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a bit disappointed with the Ibiza content so far 😂😂
Didn’t expect anything different from her as usual she is screeching/singing out of tune/getting pissed and wearing next to nothing and everything she has/does is either bleeping insane or amazing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t expect anything different from her as usual she is screeching/singing out of tune/getting pissed and wearing next to nothing and everything she has/does is either bleeping insane or amazing 🤣🤣
Acting like she's discovered some unknown island, first influencer ever to visit...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ what a clip! I’ve just had a look at my friends daughters Insta as she has just been to Ibiza and I wanted to see if that’s what the young un’s are wearing. Her and her friends look beautiful and classy, they aren’t wearing lots of clothes as they’re young and it’s red hot but they honestly look great.
Olivia dresses like a street walker circa 1992 it’s vile

Reactions: 11
Notification that "Big O is now live"... No thanks, I'd rather not go deaf due to her screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.