Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pratty is whinging about £52 on a taxi from the airport but doesn’t mind spending £100 on crap food at domino’s he is such an arse wipe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pratty is whinging about £52 on a taxi from the airport but doesn’t mind spending £100 on crap food at domino’s he is such an arse wipe
May I remind the court that Mr Pratt once claimed he spends £5k on food a month

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her lips look ready to burst, they actually look painful. Imagine your confidence being that low you do that to yourself and actually think it looks good 🤢

Reactions: 13
I also used to cry for days after returning from my younger day holidays in Ibiza - turns out it was a massive comedown from all the fun ❄ 💊. Just a thought Olivia 🤔

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple more Ibeefaa holiday snaps for the album to show what a fabulous time we had 😱
unsure when these meals became a healthy option as looking at her latest photo she has become a right Mrs chubby chops
OMG, a revelation! A quote from a classic cult film that only 47 people ever saw!!!

Oh just duck off will you Liv 😂 absolute weapon

Reactions: 4
Don't know why she's so depressed being home (apart from the obvious Columbian comedown), her life is a holiday, works about 5 hours a week and the rest is spent in bed watching Netflix or out getting drunk the little rat

Reactions: 18
I know I’m proper petty for this one but the greasy bottom of the domino box on the bedding makes me cringe 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I love men. Good looking, built, tanned, glorious men….except Sean Pratt. He gives me hard core ick. He needs to just go and be gay, and be done with it.

• Haha
Olivia editing her photos AGAIN to look absolutely nothing like herself. She wishes she looked like that the little square face 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does this girl ever work?
Feeling sorry for herself, chomping on sweets and treats as Ibiza is now over.
Just get on with your life and stop this attention seeking nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You just know he only eats chicken tikka masala.
His eats like a little baby, no spice, no greens just plain boring food 🤣

• Haha
So big spender Pratty reckons he requested a £40 car clean and got only got charged £20 looking at the filthy condition of the interior after a clean you can only imagine what it was like beforehand - how anyone would want to sit in that car with all the food/drink stains everywhere the pair of them are absolute mingers

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So big spender Pratty reckons he requested a £40 car clean and got only got charged £20 looking at the filthy condition of the interior after a clean you can only imagine what it was like beforehand - how anyone would want to sit in that car with all the food/drink stains everywhere the pair of them are absolute mingers
I literally thought that was a before shot of the car! All the crumbs down his seat as well! Pair of scruffs!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.