Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a video on my ig search page of a makeup tutorial and the girl was literally putting layer after layer of foundation, powder, contour etc... it was just ridiculous how thick it was and then I noticed Miss Bracey had liked it of course!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this the Poundland version of miss swim suit? Who arranges it? What’s the point in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this the Poundland version of miss swim suit? Who arranges it? What’s the point in it?
I think the draw is a free-bar, champers etc.
Plenty of them will be filling their glasses, thinking they are worth it and have made it.
Balloons everywhere on display as usual. So predictable.

Reactions: 10
If she wins its a fix as she helped out with make up last year and Sean knows judges

Reactions: 7
Saw on another girls page this really tall ginger girl , legs up to her armpits in a lovely outfit . Big o looks more awful that usual , especially next to pretty girls

Sean doing the “you’re doing great sweetie “ filming . Also what is that pose where she turns aggressively like she’s trying to click her spine ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C791B173-F797-4DAE-AACF-993581BD68A3.jpeg

I feel Seany Boy is getting off too lightly here so here is his outfit! NICE TROUSERS. Is the little bulge in his right pocket a packet for later? 😂 ❄ ⛷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear me - that half-mast trouser and loafers combo is the worst libido killer I’ve ever encountered. I’m off to join a nunnery!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big O has come 3rd and named Miss Photogenic.
The aftershow party starts, where the salt and lime for me tequilla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at his face I reckon he has already been on the ❄❄ plus it looks like that pair of socks he had down the front of his blanc’s might have migrated to his front pocket or maybe it could just be a bag of ❄❄❄ for laters
Bumpy ol face big S

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at his face I reckon he has already been on the ❄❄ plus it looks like that pair of socks he had down the front of his blanc’s might have migrated to his front pocket or maybe it could just be a bag of ❄❄❄ for laters
Bloody hell! He’s off his face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she didn't win in the end came third. Her friend won it instead. Wonder how Olivia really feels about that that.
When they had the evening dresses on the dress Olivia wore I think was her best outfit throughout the day.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Big O might have done a bit better in the competition if she had worn bikini’s that actually fitted her tits and arse much better - you can see in this spot the difference picture that the another competitor had the same bikini on but hers looked so much better because it actually fitted her - Big O probably thought doing wedgies with all bikini’s would work in her favour with all the judges unfortunately her saggy arse is her worst feature - well apart from the fake wonky creased tits and the turkey teef - Christ I nearly forgot to add that ridiculous bouncing cat walk 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.