Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give it a rest hun. Sat on the bottom step with your arse pointing to the mirror to take a selfie. That’s why you’re sat in the most RaNdOm place..

That camera flashing taking photos. Ffs 🤪🥲. He just always looks like he’s having a painful time with her. FORCED FUN is never fun.

Anyone else wear their dressing gown like that, no? Didn’t think so…
She’s soooOoOoOoO quirKkKkky and cool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
now we have a picture that proves Pratty is an actual tosser 🤣🤣
I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment, they have set up a tripod and took timer pics for Pancake Tuesday 🤣 in a pair of skin tight leggings & big O is finally covered up the pair make me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yay Big O is going to be more active on food recipes on home/hill HQ insta page - personally I cannot bloody wait 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely MORTIFIED for their pancake shoot. Who bleeping does that? We’re making ours just now and I’m in a night dress from when I was pregnant and pyjama bottoms with damp hair from my shower earlier that I wasn’t arsed to dry and I look like tit. But guess who’s happy in their relationship and guess who’s partner doesn’t shove dildos up their hole for a living? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but if I was to do that with my fella in the kitchen and upload the pictures my mates & his mates would rip the back end out of us 🤣 it’s not normal it’s so weird why are these “ z influencers “ so strange and have no shame

Reactions: 15
Yay Big O is going to be more active on food recipes on home/hill HQ insta page - personally I cannot bloody wait 🤣🤣
Excellent - I'm going on a diet and photos of Big O's Pedigree Chum specials are really going to help with lowering my food intake (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Liv, no more pedigree chum please. I want you to show me how to do a poached egg,
Get on with it pronto, i want one for my breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also he looked hard for it for duck sake lost for words
Absolutely MORTIFIED for their pancake shoot. Who bleeping does that? We’re making ours just now and I’m in a night dress from when I was pregnant and pyjama bottoms with damp hair from my shower earlier that I wasn’t arsed to dry and I look like tit. But guess who’s happy in their relationship and guess who’s partner doesn’t shove dildos up their hole for a living? ☺

Reactions: 11
I haven't been on these threads for months when they split up and got boring! Anyway, clearing out my phone of screenshots but posting here as they are too good to be gone forever lol. First lot are the argument he had with his Nan, publicly over Facebook at the start of COVID when she called him out for having a girl round (not Olivia) 😂😂

When Olivia thought it was accepting to go pre-festival drinking in the local pub, dressed like this…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t think I was here early enough to of seen the argument he had with his nan, comedy gold🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.