Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bleeping cope with her poses. She's so rigid. I wonder how much she gets paid to do that? I'd see more natural beautiful girls walking through Tesco ffs she's rare

Reactions: 11
I can't bleeping cope with her poses. She's so rigid. I wonder how much she gets paid to do that? I'd see more natural beautiful girls walking through Tesco ffs she's rare
Maybe she doesn't could all be tfp (time for prints).

Reactions: 4
Goodness me, someone is feeling sorry for themselves. Making a statement about having a shower being an accomplishment?? Just another lazy day then.

And a year has gone by since the ‘rent a friend’ holiday to Ibiza. Perhaps the longing of getting back to the white isle is making one slightly depressed today.
Oh well just get on with it, everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pratty is doing the housework and Big O cannot be bothered to get out of bed and have a shower she is such a lazy cow - surely it’s about time chauffeur Parker Pratt started to realise that someone is taking the piss in this relationship

Seany baby and Big O still abhorrent twats? Can’t bare giving them any airtime anymore.

• Haha
Ooh I think the science enthusiast is off to the science museum today!

• Haha
I see the screeching banshee is pissed again even before the party has started - I cannot stand most things that Pratty’s does on a daily basis but I cannot understand how even he puts up with that Big Gob of hers - she is a total embarrassment

Does anyone know what this was about?
She posted a screenshot where guys had posted comments about her tits in response to a picture of her walking down the street in a sports bra. She asked why men were like that.

One of her followers who had messaged her in the past being totally up her arse, replied to her screenshot post saying that she brings it on herself and is an attention sic (I'm paraphrasing here). Olivia then screenshot the followers messages and basically said she's a hater.

That pic you have posted is a message from one of her fans trying to take the 'hater's' seat in Big O's rectum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going for a nice family walk in Formby and coming across Olivia posing with her tits and arse hanging out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.