Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it me or was there only about 20-25 girls competing? Didn’t seem many at all. Hardly worth bothering with.

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot stand her. I wish these pathetic contests would just duck off, they have one every 6 months it seems I just don’t get it, just a bunch of wannabe, over tanned page three type models that have no clue about life, parading around and dancing in a bikini, you can go ocean beach club and see better than that! She’s going on like she’s won a beauty pageant, sorry love you aren’t photogenic, you use filters, have horrible filler and cannot model for tit, it’s embarrassing that these girls only strive to want to be ‘influencers’ and not want a proper job that will help them years over. That’s not to say influencers can’t be successful, they can, but you need to be insane to do so. And she isn’t. She is a mouthy little twit, doesn’t care for her make up clients, doesn’t care about her ‘followers’, isn’t all that pretty, has no fashion sense and has her tits and saggy square arse out all the time. Sorry why does Instagram allow these people to get a following, stop making stupid people think they can be famous 🙄 rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 26
See, it’s not difficult 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Perhaps she thought showing off her silicone assets would give her an added advantage over the other contestants with the judging panel 🤣🤣 probably old silly bollocks has been giving her advice from his OF pictures that showing more of yourself gets you more 💵 💵 poor girl still has so much to learn she only had to take a look at what the other girls were wearing in 1st and 2nd place - personally I cannot stop laughing that some idiot decided to give her the photogenic title - bet he/she is off to an appointment at specsavers today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what’s just pissed me off. She’s shared a video of the girl winning saying she was so happy her friend won and ran over.

No Olivia. You didn’t win so you ran over to create a scene and make sure everyone saw you to try get the attention on YOU. Let the girl enjoy the spotlight and enjoy winning. She has to make everything about herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know what’s just pissed me off. She’s shared a video of the girl winning saying she was so happy her friend won and ran over.

No Olivia. You didn’t win so you ran over to create a scene and make sure everyone saw you to try get the attention on YOU. Let the girl enjoy the spotlight and enjoy winning. She has to make everything about herself all the time.
Came here to say the EXACT same thing. She’s god awful.

Reactions: 10
Her after party outfit was tacky (as usual) the 1st runner up and winner looked decent. Anyway possible to get the most attention.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.