Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolalo123

She can’t say shit when the last time she was on live she told someone to kill themselves
she has told somebody to kill themselves, leaked her own boyfriends OF pictures (lol), spread dangerous misinformation/pure stupidity throughout the entire pandemic, put other peoples lives at risk continuously by going out/on holiday all the way through covid also, ignored guidelines and her idea of clapping back at online trolls is a ‘campaign’ of her almost flashing her vag in some cheap bodysuit directed by her boyfriend 😭 she really thinks she’s doing something, bless her heart!

olivia (we know you read here), nobody on here really cares about you enough to ‘troll’ you for no good reason! don’t get it twisted, online hate is not the same thing as being held accountable for your stupid actions but i understand if you don’t know what that word even means x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
WOW Big O’s got a “Real Job” with her name on the wall - wonder how long they will put up with all her holidaying and her coming into work still hungover from the previous evenings piss up - didn’t he once live in that town she now works in - good job she has got Parker Pratt to chauffeur her back and forth cannot understand why someone like her wouldn’t want to learn how to drive - silly me she wouldn’t be able to drink like a fish when she goes out

OMG Prattys gone to the local cafe to do his “work” I just hope he doesn’t get his dildo out and stick it up his arse in front of all the other customers 🍆🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I see he is home alone again cooking something very unpleasant looking for his Nom Nom dinner - we also have Big O out on the piss yet again - that girl would go to an opening of an envelope if there was free booze on offer

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
"Guys it's your very last chance to get 3 for 2 huge savings on blanc menswear"

sean don't lie you've had the 3 for 2 sale on since you started paper pants. You couldn't give them away for free ffs, state of them!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
He's not single until the big O is smashed and the bog portrait has been flushed. We've been here so many times before

Olivia even signed up to tattle to post as a friend to say that they were over, the next week no surprise what happened.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Haven't checked in on these two in ages, Sean the same old manipulative controller while Big O is a fashionista kween.

I was just about to go to homebase but big O is wearing the same as me, I'll get changed incase we bump into each other or there's any open flames nearby
Screenshot_20220818-124523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
JE-fucking-SUS! What honestly is the point in those bikinis. It just screams "look at me and my botched shitty fake tits" god she really is insufferable!!

Also, my new ick is Sean ranting on about how tired and fucked he is after a night out. Either get bloody on with or or don't go with girls 10 years younger than you! It's just embarrassing as fuck like, just showing himself to be the old, haggard fuck that he is trying to keep up with the young ones 🤮

SpellingBea

VIP Member
I know, it wasnt a surprise but I am always still in such disbelief he has ever thought it would be OK to put that out into the world. And him referring to his arsehole as a 'tight little c*nt' does not make sense to me. Although I hate it the c word is surely only for a nunny?
maybe that's what Olivia called him when he said he wouldn't take her on holiday again

Last edited:
  • Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Sean's reel he did 🤢 he is so fucking unfunny, anything he does just gives me the complete ick. It could be because I've PTSD after seeing his only fans videos. And the sound in the reel about people not liking you for no reason at all. Sean there are plenty of reasons people don't like you, you make money through videoing yourself shoving dildos up your hoop and getting your toes sucked, yet lead people to believe that you make money through your paper pants. Normally dishonest people aren't liked Sean pet. And just the fact that you're the biggest ever ick to walk the planet you old washed up ugly fuck ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Big O moved out, not following each other, no photos of each other...It's 2021 again, MY TIME MACHINE WORKS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19