Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The traditional MONTHLY airport picture’

Olivia you only go cause your fella earns a lot sucking dick … not much to Bragg about is it love!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Flying with budget airline Ryanair, there is none direct to Ibiza today from Brum, so must be off to Malaga, then change and go to Ibiza.
Why not go with Jet2, much better airline and direct- must be watching spending the pennies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree with you regarding the Jet2 versus Ryanair airline - I think in a previous post he was bragging about having to pack 2 suitcases because they were having a family holiday 1st then Pratty and O were then jetting off to Ibeeeffaaaa for holiday no 2 - from what I have seen from all their other holidays pics so far No 2 💩 is about right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those awful fake turkey teef look bloody ridiculous
WTF is she wearing it looks like a couple of Covid masks complete with a pussy money pouch 🤣🤣
I don’t know why she does this to herself. As annoying as she is , before fillers and what not she was a very naturally pretty woman. She wears these cheap tat rag of clothes opens her mouth and screeches and just lets herself down so bad !

One wrong move and her ham sandwich will be flapping about
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How hysterical that sean is posting Faded gear and yet again Chet is not reposting a single thing.
Grow up sean, no one will ever advertise your paper pants so stop trying to get folk to model them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sean seems to have had an arse grafted to his chest
so he's successfully driven around the entire UK to every single gym, now he's starting on gyms abroad! Maybe it's his way of picking up new... clients?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Guys it's your very last chance to get 3 for 2 huge savings on blanc menswear"

sean don't lie you've had the 3 for 2 sale on since you started paper pants. You couldn't give them away for free ffs, state of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

sean don't lie you've had the 3 for 2 sale on since you started paper pants. You couldn't give them away for free ffs, state of them!
And also he promoting the 3 for 2 for Memorial day, which is a special day in USA.
Does paper pants think he big over the pond?

And selling swimwear for £25 each, absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank goodness he didnt link it to the Queens Jubilee, her majesty would be appalled.
Give him time - I’m sure there will be a Jubilee connection somewhere !!! I see he’s back to flashing his arse on the paper pants IG page, parading those hideous jock straps saying they are perfect for the beach !!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7

It’s like DFS, they’re permanently on offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.