Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hair stylist from Secret hair club posted saying she not over the fact that Big O is leaving, so that confirms it then, Sunny Nunny goodbye.
She’ll be there a week until she runs out of money and be back to Sean to fund her lifestyle and drink and drug habits

Reactions: 10
They are still following one another so it’s probably just another pathetic ploy to get their engagements back up again it’s what they do every so often plus he is in Manchester at the moment so I’m not convinced that Parker and Big O have parted ways so for now I have put my 🍿🍿away 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
They are still following one another so it’s probably just another pathetic ploy to get their engagements back up again it’s what they do every so often plus he is in Manchester at the moment so I’m not convinced that Parker and Big O have parted ways so for now I have put my 🍿🍿away 🤣🤣
Or they’re moving together

• Wow
Sound more like they are going to do the long distance relationship thingy once again actually I’m quite surprised she stuck it out this long living in the back of nowhere - at least he won’t have to share that special walk-in wardrobe with her ”tat” anymore hopefully he didn’t depop his Parker Pratt chauffeur’s uniform as he will be needing that even more now
I see we have another date night planned for this evening as she is asking everyone what bleeping eyelashes to wear for this special occasion - I do hope she wears more clothes than her previous outing to Miller & Carter 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One minute she is deciding what bleeping eyelashes to wear on date night then the next post whinging that she has been ill for the last 10 days and coughing and spreading germs all over her phone - she obviously has a very bad memory as it was less than a week ago that she went to the opening of an envelope and laters screeching in a traffic jam on the motorway that she wanted a piss

Reactions: 8
Tough tit everyone she’s moving. It’s your fault not hers.
Isn't this the second time she's done this?

Also good luck to anyone who booked her for a wedding. I'm sure you'll look great.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah when she moved from Manchester to Nuneaton. She told her clients she was moving, but wasnt refunding deposits and expected people to travel to her for the appointments!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her filler in those eyelash videos… the migration is SHOCKING. It’ll be up to her eyes soon!!

also, how does she have any clients left after all her blatant i professionalism?! Who looks at her stories and content and thinks ‘yep, that’s who I’m going to trust with my face’?! Insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tough tit everyone she’s moving. It’s your fault not hers.
This girl is so bleeping rude and has a terrible attitude towards her customers 🤣🤣 after reading her comments on her post I bet they are glad she is moving on - I’m sure any new clients that might be considering booking an appointment will hopefully read her post beforehand and think twice about it

Reactions: 12
If this "incorrectly" patter is Pratty trying to funny then he's officially the least funny person on this planet.

Wonder if big O will be there cheering on Sean since he’s always there for her…??
I mean it’s not like she gives a toss about cancelling clients.

I will just leave these here for you to peruse at your leisure 🤮🤮🤮🤮
this is actually worse than Big O’s catwalk and that is saying something - poor fucker looks really pleased with himself - where next Paris/Milan or back to sunny nunny - at least that spare pair of socks come in useful or maybe it was “the pump”
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.