Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron: I don't like NYE, drinks are overpriced

She says whilst wearing a £335 Louis Vuitton dressing gown

Screenshot_20210103-233232_YouTube.jpg

Hannah Louise I hope you have a beautiful 2021 angel because she's 100% right, but the Safbots just defend her regardless its pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Youtuberlove

No please tell us what they said 😂
They planned to go just after Christmas but realised Darren needed a passport so fast tracked that then realised they needed travel covid tests (I mean really how dim are they to not think of all this) so rushed to get them done for £250 each and then the country went into lockdown so they couldn’t go 😭😭😭 killed me tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

hmchmcl

"I had gained SO MUCH weight" how fucking damaging is that comment to her young viewers. She is literally at most a size 10.
Screenshot_20210108_013647_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Eckledomr

I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THIS / HOW THE HELL HAS JED MANAGED THIS !!!???? View attachment 370546
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she’s really out of Jed’s league, she’s a pretty girl but I wouldn’t say she’s eye catchingly pretty or stunning. She looks like the majority of girls her age who wear make up and do their hair. He’s an ok looking guy and she’s a pretty girl, she seems nice and he seems nice so I personally don’t understand why so many people think it’s crazy that they’re together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54

unicorn123

I’d say saffron must be so jealous of Imogen she’s so pretty and Saffron looks like a hammerhead shark

• Haha
Reactions: 53

doodlebug

VIP Member
“I’m not pregnant. Someone will probably take that too seriously and it will end up in a newspaper somewhere. I’m definitely not pregnant.”

You’re definitely not famous either hun! I’m cringing she actually thinks she’s a celebrity...

• Haha
Reactions: 52

freshgossip5

VIP Member
NO SAFFRON you do not NEED a spa break. You have already had at least 3 holidays this year (Santorini with Tyler, somewhere with her mum to shoot for ITS, couple holiday to Italy... am I missing anywhere??)

the people who need a holiday are the ones who have worked long, hard days this whole lockdown, the ones who have lost family, the ones who have had to worry about where their next paycheck will come from.

You are disgusting and selfish saffron. I would say I wish she got a fine, but it wouldn’t matter anyway, she could pay that and hardly make a dent in her bank account.

sorry I don’t normally rant like this but tonight I am so upset at these selfish influencers and feeling the affects of entering tier 3 on Wednesday after months of working incredibly hard and feeling no reward for it

Attachments

Reactions: 50

heretoday10

did anyone else notice the way her family reacted when imogen phoned jed in the video? I get they were probably annoyed because they were trying to film but they were so dramatic and over the top about it - clearly she didn’t know she was interrupting. If that was me and I saw the video I’d be gutted, I’d think they didn’t like me
I thought that was so weird their reactions to it. I’m telling you now if it had been Tyler that called , Saffron would answer putting on her fake laugh and be like “ It’s Ty🙈 you guys it’s my boyfriend Ty🙈 I miss youuuu have you got my Christmas presents yet? Hope they’re expensive hehe haven’t seen you in so long” *cough cough spa break* and Wendy would be in the background mouthing “ has he got an engagement ring for you yet? , when’s he marrying you ? let me speak to him Saff I’m the best person to control your life!”

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
In her podcast she says “because I’ve been with my boyfriend for such a long time now” she’s been with him less than a year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does this girl not understand Covid????? Firstly going into her grandparents home during corona, and secondly giving her nan the mask she’s just been wearing.... no comment
Of course she doesn’t. It probably wasn’t Saffron’s day to use the single brain cell the entire family share

• Haha
Reactions: 45

hmchmcl

This morning I had to watch a family member's funeral on a livestream as not many people were allowed to go. So I'm pretty pissed that Saffron gets to see her boyfriend and break the rules whenever she likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

idk2

VIP Member
To be honest I don't think anyone has any issue with her seeing Tyler in general, it was more the fact that she blatantly went up to the Lake District to see him then came back which is a break of the rules by crossing tiers. If she went up to the Lake District and stayed with him for a prolonged period fair enough, or if he even came down to Brighton on his own and stayed at hers fair enough but it was the fact she left Brighton went to the Lake District with him, took photos with fans maskless non socially distanced, pretended she was still at home then came back to Brighton is what angered people on here. No one has an issue with them seeing each other it's more of the fact that if you are both from different parts of the country (and different tiers at one point) than one of you needs to leave home and stay with the other not both of you going back and forth to each others homes.

Tyler is now staying with Saffron and her family which is fine (and according to the rules he won't be able to go back to his home up north) but people think that they will not adhere to this as they are not as active on instagram and social media and are probably hiding the fact that either Tyler on his own or the both of them will be going back and forth from his home to hers.
And people seem to be forgetting the fact that Saffron has NEVER adhered to the rules. She met Tyler in March/April and he had met her family in April/May. If you go back a few threads, people have shown proof of this as he had pictures with Harlow and Lake when they came back from Brazil during those months. Clocked only because Casey posted about their renovation finally being done in July I think but in the picture Tyler posted with the kids in August, the renovation wasn't done therefore clearly he saw them when they came back and tried to play it off as a recent picture when restrictions had lifted in August. Harlow was also wearing the same outfit as when Wendy broke the rules and saw them and claimed they all got covid tested lol. I dont feel any sympathy for Saffron, they were a new couple in April who had never met so there was none of that "I miss my partner, haven't seen him in so long etc" because you cant miss someone you've never met!! Don't know why people don't seem to realise she had to have broken the rules to even have a man now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

gee_beth

VIP Member
I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him
Except mixing households is partly the reason people are dying, hence why the rules state not to mix unless in a support bubble. I'm not coming for you for seeing your boyfriend but don't say that 'it's not exactly killing anyone'. Saffron has broken the rules multiple times, been on holidays etc so she is contributing to it spreading and killing people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42